Deals Play Crackdown 3 for $2 on Gamepass, works on PC or XB1

Krakn3dfx

Sean Murray Apologist
Dec 17, 2018
Denver-ish, CO
Give yourself 2 months to play/beat Crackdown 3 for $2. Usable on PC and XB1.

Xbox Game Pass | Xbox

As soon as you sign up and redeem your 2 months for $2, immediately go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and turn off reoccurring billing on Gamepass to make sure you're not billed 2 months from now.

Can also play Gears 4, Sea of Thieves, Recore Definitive Ed., and Forza Horizon 4 on PC, so for $2, pretty sizzling deal.

Reactions: Casper and lashman

Big_Al

Miserable old git
Jan 22, 2019
Yeah for some reason the Microsoft Store randomly started working for me lol. So got this and downloaded Crackdown 3 (and State Of Decay 2). Roll on Friday. Should go nicely with my brand new RTX 2080 :p

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
If it makes you feel any better I'm gonna be eating canned soup and noodles for the rest of the month, fuckin worth it though :cool:
it doesn't ... that's what i always eat anyway ....

i make like $200 a month (if i'm lucky enough to actually get any work)

KainXVIII

DOS forever!
Dec 19, 2018
Don't think that CD3 worth playing even for 2$ (and you still need to use Windows Store for that :minos_thonking:)

Big_Al

Miserable old git
Jan 22, 2019
it doesn't ... that's what i always eat anyway ....

i make like $200 a month (if i'm lucky enough to actually get any work)
Well maybe you're eating better quality noodles than me at least :p
Don't think that CD3 worth playing even for 2$ (and you still need to use Windows Store for that :minos_thonking:)
Honestly it's one of my most wanted games this year, it just looks like pure fun and a new version of Crackdown 1 which is exactly what I want. Not even Crackdown 2 scratched that Crackdown itch for me, it looks like Sumo Digital get exactly what makes Crackdown fun from the footage I've seen. Don't really care about multiplayer though I'll give it a go at least.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I'm not supporting any efforts to push locked down console gaming on pc, not even for $2.

I will use Microsofts store as soon as they embrace the open nature of pc gaming. Let's hope game core does this right.