News PlayStation China Hero Project Spring Showcase 2019 Trailers/News

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I have no idea what exactly this initiative is all about other than, I guess, games by Chinese companies? No idea if they're full exclusives, console exclusives, or if it varies per game, but some of these look pretty cool and promising. I spotted all of that on Gematsu today so I guess there was some kind of an event.

Reactions: Mor and lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I saw all of those trailers and DAMN if the chinese market isn't interesting, some of those surely look great as hell, my personal favorites are:
-Hardcore Mecha
-ANNO Mutantionem
-AI-LIMIT

but sure I want to know more about every single one of them and see how they change over time, AI-Limit is giving me BLAME! vibes and that's always a good sign.

As for the exclusivity status, I can't be sure but for example, Hardcore Mecha is coming already for PC confirmed, ANNO was once confirmed for PC before the first time it was shown last year so I guess it can come after a period of time, Lost soul Aside is also timed AFAIK, so I expect some of those to be coming to other platforms in the future after the typical 12-month exclusivity window, we will have to wait and see how things come.

OP
Alextended

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Cool, yeah I noticed Gematsu having the PC tag for that one already after I posted. I think AI limit looks real promising yeah. Some of the others too but maybe most didn't show too much gameplay yet, AI limit showed enough to get a feel for it. And the side scrolling games yeah. YEAH.

Reactions: lashman and Mor