Discussion Post your Steam Summer Sale 2021 haul

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
We are in the last hours of the seal so lets tell each other what we bought.

I picked up:

Initially didn't expect to not even buy half as much lol. But most of it are shorter games I had my eye on in a while. Also got a bit of store credit right before the sale started so my buying habits were a little looser.

Already finished a few of those games. Ynglet and Chicory didn't have a discount but I wanted to play a few games from this year. Already finished both and can recommend them. Townscaper is neat for 5 minutes and probably a neat tool but other than maybe every now and then calming down with it a bit I don't see myself using it much. The rest I am looking forward to playing soonish™

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Call of the Sea
Carto
Maquette
Boris and the Dark Survival
Un Pas Fragile
Micro Mages
Lorelai
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Pictopix
Deadly Days
Voxelgram
SIMULACRA
Mindustry
Knights and Bikes
Umurangi Generation
Cloudpunk
Wattam
OMORI
Huntdown
Everhood
BeamNG.drive
My Brother Rabbit
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Wasteland Remastered
Paperball
Curious Expedition
Tales From Off-Peak City
The Room 4: Old Sins
Visage
GreedFall
Psychonauts 2
Farming Simulator 19
Valfaris
Down in Bermuda
Unruly Heroes
Death's Door
PowerWash Simulator
Avicii - Invector
Amnesia Rebirth
Monster Train - The Last Divinity DLC
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
TOHU
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE
Before Your Eyes
Phantom Abyss
Mundaun
Genesis Noir

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
havent bought anything...but I bought a bunch of music -- MP3* versions of stuff I only had on vinyl.... CDs that I was still missing from my collection... more vinyls; and some preorders (Die Ärzte releasing a new single+album in September)

I assume I will have to personally apologize to Gabe? ;)

* its really hard to find a MP3 stores these days, btw. Its all streaming services, I hate it. Had to use iTunes of all places!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Spent way too much like usual.. and this time not entirely on Steam. I'll mention that part later. :lampblob:

And a few great gifts from a couple friends, thank you both so so much! :cat-heart-blob:

And finally, the thing I mentioned at the top. Thanks to dummmyy I was able to get a PS5!

So I picked up R&C Rift Apart, Show 21, Demon's Souls, Miles Morales and Ghost of Tsushima for that last week too.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
You are the winner! :dualbladesblob::dualbladesblob::dualbladesblob:
I bought Digimon at launch and need to try it again after all this time because it kept crashing for me back then. Now i have a new mobo and RAM i need to go back and play the games i became frustrated with due to random crashing or a failure to start at all.

Reactions: Angelo

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020

Plus DLC for R-Type Final 2 and WH40K Gladius. I definitely went overboard, especially since I'll probably never get around to most of these.

🔥💵🔥💵🔥:fireblob:

Dysmantle and Cats Organized Neatly seem nice so far though. And Mundaun's art style is pretty rad.

FunnyJay