News Psychonauts 2 Update #9 - Heading in to Alpha!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Greetings once more Psychobackers!

Before we all head off for a much needed Festive break, we wanted to finish up the year by sharing some Psychonauts 2 progress with you all, along with some greetings of the season!

By now you have all probably seen one of the biggest things we’ve been up to of late… OUR TRAILER which we surprised launched at The Game Awards a week or so ago! If you haven’t seen it yet (or maybe even if you have) then stop whatever you’re doing and hit play below then we can talk some more after!

Yayyy! We hope you enjoyed watching that as much as we enjoyed sharing it. It was a lot of work to put that together, especially because the game itself is about to enter a whole new phase of development, which meant lots going on at the same time!

“A new phase of development?” you say with a collective gasp “That sounds exciting!” — and you’d be right - it is!

If you’d like to find out more about that and see how this trailer came together, then dive straight on into this update video from 2 Player Productions. You’ll meet Geoff and Lisette, learn about Strike Teams, and see some rather fetching Christmas sweaters.

Stop It

Dec 19, 2018
Fetching?

That's one way to describe it.

I'm on a media blackout for this but I'm really hopeful the game lives up to its potential.

Psychonauts is criminality underrated and hopefully this game is as good but gets the attention it deserves.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Fetching?

That's one way to describe it.

I'm on a media blackout for this but I'm really hopeful the game lives up to its potential.

Psychonauts is criminality underrated and hopefully this game is as good but gets the attention it deserves.
it already looks pretty great :) can't wait to play it

also - i backed it, haha