|OT| Recommendation General

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
IN THIS THREAD :
  • You post about a game/series you've played that was so good or interesting, that you wanna recommend it to others.
  • You ask for recommendations on game/series/genres, and others will help you out.
I'll start.

I've been interested in city building games, but I've never played a transportation type game fully. I tried OTT but was overwhelmed by stuff. Is Transport Fever worth getting? If you've played it, what do you think of it?

Last edited:

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I can't recommend ATOM RPG enough. If you're a fan of the classic Fallout games, you owe it to yourself to play this gem. The devs are so passionate and keep updating the game with free updates and whatnot every now and then. They've even added a new 'expansion' for free.

Ruvon

Chaotic writer
May 15, 2019
France
cabinetdechaologie.wordpress.com
I've been interested in city building games, but I've never played a transportation type game fully. I tried OTT but was overwhelmed by stuff. Is Transport Fever worth getting? If you've played it, what do you think of it?
Best transportation game I know is Simutrans. And it's free.

I can't recommend ATOM RPG enough. If you're a fan of the classic Fallout games, you owe it to yourself to play this gem. The devs are so passionate and keep updating the game with free updates and whatnot every now and then. They've even added a new 'expansion' for free.

If you want a classic Fallout feeling, play Underrail.

OP
MegaApple

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018

Looks great. +1 for great dev support

Reactions: lashman