News Red Dead Redemption 2: Official Gameplay Video Part 2

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of outlaw life that seamlessly blends story with action, and exploration with choice - all under the constant threat of danger.

Watch the second half of our Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Series - outlining all sorts of nefarious activities Arthur and the Van der Linde Gang can get involved in, including robbing trains, encountering rival gangs and outlaws, evading cunning lawmen and lots more in a world that is deep, teeming with life and very menacing. Today’s video also includes a look at the new and expanded Dead Eye system, and was captured entirely from in-game footage.

Red Dead Redemption 2: Coming October 26, 2018 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

Reactions: Kurt Russell

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
Whew, this looks quite good! I loved the first one back in the day, even though I'm not really big on the Western theme in any media in general haha
But yeah, graphics are pretty phenomenal and there appears to be a ton of shit to do. Now I just need one of those pesky consoles to play it on.. :geek:

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
not a problem for me - since i can't afford anything anyway

so the only thing i can do is wait until they decide it's finally time to graciously let the filthy PC peasants play it ...

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
I sold my ps4 after I saw the price for retail games here (and with our currency going down the drain, digital also costs way too much without regional pricing). Going to play this only if it comes out on PC.