Opinion Red Dead Redemption and horse balls

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
I'm impressed by the minuscule details in the game. Especially since there are survival mechanics included which I generally enjoy in games since they make me feel more invested to the characters and the world.

I wish more games would include survival mechanics in to them but I'm not sure how well it would work for general gamers.

Would you like to see more games with survival mechanics added to them?

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
you can always change the title if you want :) there are no time limits on that

OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
I stand by my mistake... I will stand tall and stare at the balls with sadness in my eyes. A mistake... Like my children (Kids... Daddy is joking)

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i'm just gonna save this message ... for posterity ;)

and i think we all knew, deep inside, that you're fond of staring at horse balls :sneaky:

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Seeing "horse balls" and "survival" in the same post is making me imagine some incredibly painful things. Hopefully they are completely separate features.

I stand by my mistake... I will stand tall and stare at the balls with sadness in my eyes. A mistake... Like my children (Kids... Daddy is joking)
That's exactly what my dad used to do. Stare at my balls I mean.

Er... please disregard what I just said.

Reactions: Schnitzelfee

SpikeHitman

Bad Framerates, Bad Opinions
Sep 20, 2018
Personally I tend to hate survival mechanics because I feel like they usually are there to inconvenience you and force you to do a bunch of tasks you may not want to do so you can get to the part of the game you actually wanted to play. Like, if I want to just hit story missions back to back I don't want to have to worry about having to stop and go hunting because my dude got hungry. Fuck that. Thankfully, it sounds based on the information we've received so far, that the survival mechanics are really light and shouldn't impede gameplay too much.

Reactions: lashman

Robby

Short, but sassy.
Sep 20, 2018
I feel like the gaming industry is severely lacking in balls these days, so I'm all for it.

Reactions: Nahkapukki

--------

bye
Sep 20, 2018
I honestly like survival-lite elements in my games - I think they add another layer of immersion without feeling too restrictive.
We obviously don't know how these will play out but the previews do not sound bad at all.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
now if only Rockstar stopped treating PC players like trash and released it on PC at the same time as other platforms ...

i mean - if there's any corporation out there that can afford to release a AAA game simultaneously on everything - it's Rockstar

and yes, i'm going to be super-salty about this until the end of time!

Reactions: Nzyme

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
well i'm sure at least one intern at Rockstar is intimately familiar with horse balls at this point ;)