Community Shame Games, or: How have you *NOT* beaten that? (not the backlog thread)

Angelo

Junior Member?
Dec 21, 2018
I have a hard time finishing RPG games. Also, Stardew Valley. I have 4 playthrough, and not one of them is finished. (Well, is it even possible to finish Stardew Valley? does it have an ending?). At this rate, i'm just trying to reach 100% completion without even finishing the game. Still, one of my favorite game. Every single playthrough (until now) does not feel like a chore. It's relaxing.

Reactions: lashman
OP
SpikeHitman

SpikeHitman

Bad Framerates, Bad Opinions
Sep 20, 2018
Games in the Might and Magic franchise, this is coming from a Wizardry fan and old RPG curmudgeon.
If you want a solid entry in the franchise to get into, might I recommend M&M3, Isles of Terra? It's before they abandoned grid based, not too difficult, and not too overwhelming like M&M4/5 (which are literally just one giant game). It's also the only one I ever beat.

Never beat any of the Wizardrys, though.

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
If you want a solid entry in the franchise to get into, might I recommend M&M3, Isles of Terra? It's before they abandoned grid based, not too difficult, and not too overwhelming like M&M4/5 (which are literally just one giant game). It's also the only one I ever beat.

Never beat any of the Wizardrys, though.
Could not say no for $2.

Wizardry 6, 7, and 8 all hold up pretty well, especially with certain QoL mods. I have not tried the older ones in a while, but trying to get out of the first room in Wizardry 4 is always a fun experience.

Teggy

Patiently waiting for Wet 2
Dec 2, 2018
Fallout 1. I’ve started it so many times but have never gotten past the hub. I think I’ve always gotten hung up on how to use companions because they die.

Eriugam

Premium Title
Nov 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I have quite a number of games I've started playing then moved on from midway through. Prime examples being most Bethesda games, simply put they aren't compelling or interesting enough to warrant my time!

The list;
- Fallout 4
- Skyrim
- The Forest
- Divinity Original Sin
- Dirt Rally

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Backlogs are for the weak. But I need to finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I can start the expansion I already paid for 👀😹
you already paid for everything ... you just don't play most of it ;)

one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us! :p