Opinion Share Your Favourite Game Song/Soundtrack

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
BUMP. Le Pertti You even posted in this thread before and still couldn't find it. :toucan:

Was listening to some SF music today and I love this. The distorted guitar in the beginning in particular is cheff kiss.
Street Fighter V: Street Fighter V

This is pretty good too.
Street Fighter V: Main Menu

Plus something from Austin Wintory. The beginning in particular is just :heartblob: . It's often played when you fast travel to a high point in Syndicate so I usually just sat there waiting for the song to end before doing anything else.
AC Syndicate OST - Peace and I Are Strangers Grown

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
You mean no official soundtracks at all? Or something that came out on CD but is not on spotify and such?

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I was checking humble bundle and realised that I have tons of Flac there... BUT download links don't seem to work anymore. Same for you? I was specifically trying to download the Alan Wake soundtrack in Flac

Edit: seems to be working fine now!

Last edited:

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
but anyone know what song this is? Tried to find it in the official OST but wasn't there, at least what I found. But the song is so good!
Shazam suggests "Pain" by Makutamusic, which doesnt seem to be available anywhere, so Im not sure its right. I skipped a bit through the soundtrack playlist on Spotify and there was some similar sounding music, so my guess would be that it was made by the same in-house musicians, but not included for some reason. bit weird

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
LEANIJA Le Pertti I agree with LEANIJA. I scrubbed through a few OST videos yesterday and had a look on reddit too and couldn't find that exact song but there are many that are very similar and i came to the same conclusion. It's a track missing from the various OST releases.

I thought about shazam'ing it then got distracted, lol

Reactions: LEANIJA