Community Skyrim mods

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
was asked by xxr to list mods im using for skyrim from screens i posted in the screenshotr thread, thought be easier to make a new thread for it

im playing the special editon (heck alot more stable and most mods are on special edition now)

general tweaks etc
  1. unofficial patch
  2. skse
  3. sky ui
  4. alternate start (i use the camping start, it skips the helgen stuff and places you near town to start first part of main quest)
  5. even better quest objectives
  6. ars metallica
  7. smithing enhancement
  8. immersive sounds
  9. immersive armors
  10. immersive patrols
  11. immersive creatures
  12. andromeda unique standing stones
  13. apocalypse magic of skyrim
  14. ordinator
  15. rich skyrim merchants (this has multiple types depending on the amount u want merchants to have)
  16. more dragon loot
  17. weightless overhaul ( like the merchant one this also has multiple tweaks depending on what items u wanna be weightless)
  18. cloaks of skyrim
  19. left hand rings

graphic tweaks (i also use something called beth ini to tweak inis much easier, i also do a tweak outside of beth ini thats similair to ugrids but doesnt fuck scrips or your game)

head to your docs skyrim special editon and open skyrim pref, under general find uLargeRefLODGridSize= ands change the number after the = to 21
  1. static mesh improvement
  2. skyrim flora overhaul
  3. realistic warter two
  4. verdant
  5. skyrim better roads
  6. skyrim 2020
  7. skyland a landscape overhaul
  8. rugnarok
  9. immersive fallen trees
  10. terrain lod redone
  11. landscape fixes for grass mods
  12. skyrim 3d landscapes ground covers
  13. enahnced vanilla trees
  14. jfk skyrim
  15. skyrim 3d ( quite a few here like grass and misc objects etc)
  16. ancient pottery
  17. 8k mountains
  18. smooth sky mesh
  19. embers
  20. enhacned blood and decapatations
  21. enhanced lights n fx

Last edited:

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for putting it up!

I'm considering doing a playthrough soon so I'm keeping an eye on what mods I should be using. I'm sure it'll be quite a list by the time I'm ready. :face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat:

By the way, are you using an ENB? Is ENB even compatible with the Special Edition?

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Amazing stuff.

Modding Skyrim is a game in itself, you can spend hours upon hours installing and tweaking mods. I used to have a fully modded Skyrim EE and progressed until mid-game in 2018. But then I left it for several months, and in 2019 I couldn't play it anymore because lots of the mods were broken due to a new game update. It sucks.

Reactions: LEANIJA and xxr
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks for putting it up!

I'm considering doing a playthrough soon so I'm keeping an eye on what mods I should be using. I'm sure it'll be quite a list by the time I'm ready. :face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat:

By the way, are you using an ENB? Is ENB even compatible with the Special Edition?
oh certainly, i made my own enb though there is plenty on nexus special editon if i was to recommend one it would be rudy Rudy ENB SE for CoT - NAT - Aequinoctium - Vivid - Rustic - Obsidian - Dolomite Weathers - ELE - ELFX - RLO

Reactions: xxr
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Amazing stuff.

Modding Skyrim is a game in itself, you can spend hours upon hours installing and tweaking mods. I used to have a fully modded Skyrim EE and progressed until mid-game in 2018. But then I left it for several months, and in 2019 I couldn't play it anymore because lots of the mods were broken due to a new game update. It sucks.
ive started to work on lord of rings in skyrim :D

Good stuff, will definitely check it out. :pleasedblob:
for weather mods to go with rudy id recommend either climates of tamriel or obsidian, both are really good :p

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
I've also used BodySlide and Outfit Studio for FO4 and it seems to be available for Skyrim SE.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
I remember RCRN having a nice suite of effects back then, in particular semi-volumetric fog. Has anyone come with something similar?

Also, nice OP!