News Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 - announced for Fall 2020

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
Teaser trailer:

Steam Page:

Some Steam Screenshots:

• Eliminate an array of targets from extreme long-range as contract sniper assassin.
  • Employ tactical decision making and stealth techniques to complete demanding challenges across 2 unique single-player campaigns.
  • Explore 5 distinct, extensive maps in the Middle East conflict zone.
  • Execute 24 new contracts and a range of side operations.
  • Master an expert sniping experience featuring an authentic wide selection of weapons and gear.
  • Revisit each contract with a different approach to complete all objectives and collect maximum rewards.
Looking at the screens, I think it's visually quite a bit nicer than Contracts 1. CryEnging putting in the work. The one-year turnaround between Contracts and Contracts 2 is a mite concerning in terms of scope and content, but I'm hoping for the best. The fact the game puts such a focus on long range shots says to me that they've listened to feedback about how Contracts 1 forced players to get close to targets regardless, usually to loot something from their body. But it seems like the game supports multiple playstyles still.

The UI looks nigh-identical to Contracts. The assault rifle is the same model from SGW3 by the looks of it, just with new texture work.

Reactions: lashman