Community Sony's State of Play Watchalong | 26 Feb 9am AEST / 25 Feb 2pm PT (5pm ET) | Play Has No Limits (*Only on PC)

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.

A new slate of game updates and deep dives coming this Thursday.

Sid Shuman said:
Time for another State of Play! This Thursday, a State of Play broadcast will serve up new updates and deep dives for 10 games coming to PS4 and PS5, including new game announcements and updates on some of the third-party and indie titles you last saw in June’s PS5 showcase.

The show is clocking it at 30 minutes or so, give or take. Can’t wait to hear what you think! And a quick note: there won’t be PlayStation hardware or business-focused updates in this show. We’re focusing on great games set to come out in the months ahead.

To find out the broadcast time in your local timezone, you can use the link below.

Don't forget to click on "Enable Chat" button at the bottom of the page.

Which games will make an appearance?

Hajimari no Kiseki?
Nayuta no Kiseki?
Uncharted 5?
The Last Of Us 3?
God Of War 2?
Bloodborne 2?

But most importantly...

Will they all come to Steam?

Place your bets.

Reason: Twitch stream added.
Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Kvik you should probably lock the thread until the stream is done - so people don't get confused why there are messages appearing at lightning speed :p

OP
Kvik

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Would people will still be able to use the chat even when the thread is locked? I thought the thread will need to be unlocked first.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Kvik yeah, they would .... they just wouldn't be able to post normally until it's unlocked

Mimosa

Feb 23, 2021
I don't game on console... but I'm pretty hyped. Been thinking about buying a PS5... but not too sure.