Community Steam developer/publisher pages catalog

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Announced in June, Valve released an update on Steam with a new feature for developers and publishers, they could make their own pages to display their games, offers and have everything in one place, it was customizable and so far it has been also a great addition for the users as if you follow a developer or a publisher the system will notify you when they release a game on the platform, if you want to learn more about this feature and/or you didn't know about this I invite you to read the full blog released back in June.​

Announcing: Developer & Publisher Homepages Beta on Steam:

So now that we have all the information related to this matter, what is the purpose of this thread? well, the idea is to make an archive of every dev/pub page of legit companies and indie devs divided in categories such as "Japanese content", "Indies" or "Western devs" so we can all share the ones we found, who knows what could we find, maybe there are hidden gems there and any of us can share it with the rest.​

The format I would like to use for the OP is the next one, it's a custom banner in which there is a direct link to the Steam page. If you want to share something on the thread, a link to the page desired will be more than enough and I will make a little customized one like this one right here.​

There will be 3 categories to begin with, although this could change in the future if needed to make this catalog more accurate. The initial categories will be:​

1 - Japanese devs/pubs​
2 - Western devs/pubs​
3 - Indie devs​

Now before we start, some simple rules for the thread:​

-You can share as much as you want, in fact, the more additions to the catalog, the better​
-Please hide the NSFW content, I will gladly add it to the catalog but keep it hidden on your post until I add it to the OP.​
-Keep it civil in here, we are here to make a collaborative catalog, share and discover.​
-Add as much information as you can if possible.​
-I will update this thread periodically, patience with this.​
-If you want to add something to the excel follow the rules inside the document. [Under construction]​
-Enjoy the thread.

Ok, let's go.

Under Construction

Last edited:
OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
i know, right? can't wait until it's done! :)
Thing is it will never be complete, just one part as I will only put at first the ones I have found, it will be more accurate as more pages are added in the thread. Indies, publishers, even franchises (we can add those too as a separate entry),

This is a project to be built by us, together, to discover, share and how knows, maybe even build a net of pages, wouldn't that be awesome?

Reactions: lashman
OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
All Japanese devs/pubs I found have been added to the list, that means first group is completed for now, next steps will be making a text list of every company added and start with the western group, that one is huge so as I said with the Japanese one, be patient and if you want to add names for any group or you saw some absence, please, feel free to share it here.

Japanese group done.