News Survivor-like Game Halls of Torment 1.0 version has been released

leonokarin

Aug 26, 2024
Halls of Torment is one of the best games in the vampire survivors genre.

The gameplay is enjoyable and simple, whether using a mouse and keyboard or a controller. Game design, environment, and soundtrack give off Diablo vibes. Progression is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Currently, HoT has to offer a huge variety of items, characters, zones, potions, and upgrades to unlock, along with a plethora of combinations and synergies when combining said items and potions with a wide selection of spells for each character.

Considering the low price, extensive content, replay value, and amount of free updates, there is no reason not to give this game a go. I strongly recommend trying this game out.

Here are some other great similar games I've tried, if you are interested, feel free to check it out yourself: VampireSurvivors/Brotato/Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor/Darkchaser: Battletide/Artifact Seeker: Resurrection.

Last edited:

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I wiped the save I had during the early access and started again from the beginning. Having previous knowledge of the levels and the mechanics made the early progression pretty smooth.

Reactions: lashman