News Sword Art Online 5th Anniversary TGS Compilation Announce Trailer | PS4, PC, X1, Switch

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Calling all Sword Art Online players! In honor of the 5th Anniversary of Sword Art Online, we have multiple new announcements. Check out the expansion pack Dissonance of the Nexus, the Complete Edition for Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet, and the PC port of Sword Art Online Lost Song. Plus, for the first time ever Sword Art Online will be coming to the Nintendo Switch so take SAO on the GO with the Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition and the Fatal Bullet Complete Edition! Get ready to dive in and immerse yourself in the Sword Art Online world once again and thank you for playing!

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
Kinda getting annoyed with Bamco doing a season pass and then releasing a handful of DLCs in addition to the Season Pass that's not included. Maybe I'm just being picky.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
no, you're definitely not ... that stuff should've been included in the season pass ... there wasn't really all that much stuff in there in the first place, so ... yeah

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
no, you're definitely not ... that stuff should've been included in the season pass ... there wasn't really all that much stuff in there in the first place, so ... yeah
Yeah, they did that shit with Xenoverse 2 as well. Did a second set of 2 DLCs, then released a separate third one. This new SAO Fatal Bullet one should definitely have been included with the season pass. Bastards. At least I got the Game + Season pass for like $22, thanks Razer 50% off fuck up, you'll be missed.

I still love how the games have been released in all kinds of fucked up order on PC, because they actually do follow one another story wise.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah, they released them in a completely random order ... for some reason :p and then made everyone who didn't pre-order wait for the last one for like 3 or 4 months(?)

Reactions: pahamrick

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
yeah, they released them in a completely random order ... for some reason :p and then made everyone who didn't pre-order wait for the last one for like 3 or 4 months(?)
6 months. They made people who didn't pre-order Fatal Bullet wait 6 months to be able to get Hollow Fragment.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah, that's what i was talking about ... that couldn't have possibly been planned ... they probably just forgot about it :p i wouldn't really even be surprised, lol

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
yeah, that's what i was talking about ... that couldn't have possibly been planned ... they probably just forgot about it :p i wouldn't really even be surprised, lol
I honestly think it was on purpose, like they thought giving pre-orders a six month exclusivity period would be considered a good value. The whole release schedule just seems so not thought out.

Hollow Fragment, for all intents and purposes, is a very mediocre game that sold strictly on its tie-in on vita. I mean, Bamco was so convinced it wasn't going to sell that the original Vita release had one of the worst localisations in recent history, I mean.. come on here

The game was straight engrish. What kills me, is the PS4 version is basically an upscaled Vita/PSP game and it can't even maintain 30fps, it dips into the teens at times. It's just weird, they're going backwards in releases almost and giving the two worst games in the franchise the most recent release on PC.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
that's something, at least :p so which of the SAO games are still missing from steam?

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
woohoo .... actually, i wish Bamco did that for all their series ... like Ridge Racer, for example ... we only have fucking Unbounded ;(

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
woohoo .... actually, i wish Bamco did that for all their series ... like Ridge Racer, for example ... we only have fucking Unbounded ;(
I'd also like more older Tales games besides Symphonia 1 and Vesperia Definitive.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah ... i really do hope they're planning on doing those as well ... and maybe a bit quicker than the previous ones, lol