|OT| Tabletop Simulator

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018

Developer: Berserk Games
Publisher: Berserk Games
Platforms: Steam
Price: $19.99/€19.99/£14.99

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]About:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Tabletop Simulator is exactly what you expect, the ability to play tabletop games online with your friends and strangers. With thousands of mods in the workshop, and official DLC for the game, you can easily spend thousands of hours playing old favorites or testing new ones. Are you losing? No worries, just flip the table!

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Useful Tips:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Here is a nice general tutorial.

Most useful keybinds for me:
  • ALT - Zooms in​
  • ALT+Shift - Zooms in on the reverse/bottom side​
  • R - Shuffles the deck​
  • 1,2,3,4,etc. - Hover over the deck, and the number keys will draw this many cards to your hand​
  • Q/E - Rotates left and right​
  • F - Flips the card​

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Highlighted Mods:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]If you are unfamiliar with board games, I'll highlight some of my favorites that are available in the workshop/Nexus. I'll also link their complexity rating and description via BGG (BoardGameGeek). Certain mods are very scripted very well nearly reducing all manual setup! [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Easy to Learn[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Persona 5: The Board Game [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](2.0/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - The Unofficial Persona 5 Phan-Game (UP5P) is a short game, taking around 30 minutes to complete. It’s pretty small in scale; you can play solo or co-op with a friend, and it’s only played using a few decks of cards and some tokens. You get to choose one Phantom Thief to play as and then in very Persona fashion you have to make some hard choices, because each turn—represented by a day of the month—you can only do one thing. Players can go recruit confidants (like Shinya, Miishima and Iwai) to gain perks, go to school to increase social stats, explore locations around them or make a run on the palace, defeating shadows in combat and trying to reach the boss. This recreates the exact same stresses as Atlus’ game. How do you best invest the time given to you? If you spend too long getting ready you might not clear the palace in time, but if you rush the palace unprepared you might screw things up.

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](2.09/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]- [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]In the co-operative trick-taking game The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine, the players set out as astronauts on an uncertain space adventure. What about the rumors about the unknown planet about? The eventful journey through space extends over 50 exciting missions. But this game can only be defeated by meeting common individual tasks of each player. In order to meet the varied challenges, communication is essential in the team. But this is more difficult than expected in space.

Burgle Bros. [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](2,29/5,0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - A cooperative game for 1-4 players. Players are unique members of a crew trying to pull off a robbery of a highly secure building — without getting caught. The building has three floors (4x4 tiles), each with its own safe to crack. Players start on the first floor and have to escape to their helicopter waiting on the roof. Players each have three stealth tokens. Whenever they are on the same tile with a guard, they lose one. If any player is caught without a stealth token, the game is over. If players can open all three safes, and escape through the stairs to the roof they win.

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Mechs vs. Minions (2.42/5.0 Complexity) - [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]Mechs vs. Minions is a cooperative tabletop campaign for 2-4 players. Set in the world of Runeterra, players take on the roles of four intrepid Yordles: Corki, Tristana, Heimerdinger, and Ziggs, who must join forces and pilot their newly-crafted mechs against an army of marauding minions. With modular boards, programmatic command lines, and a story-driven campaign, each mission will be unique, putting your teamwork, programming, and piloting skills to the test.

Legendary Encounters - Alien [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](2.71/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Legendary Encounters is a deck-building game in the same family as Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game, but now players must cooperate in order to survive against hordes of aliens. Taking on the role of protagonists such as Ripley, Dallas, Bishop and Corporal Hicks, players take turns recruiting cards for their deck from a central selection in order to improve their deck and defeat Xenomorph cards that are added to the central game board.

Aeon's End: Legacy [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](2.78/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Aeon’s End: Legacy is the first legacy cooperative deckbuilding game. Aeon’s End: Legacy is a full campaign, where you’ll build your character over multiple games. Use them to fight off increasingly powerful nemeses in order to defend Grave hold, the last bastion of humanity. At the end of each game, you will choose new upgrades for your character and more powerful player cards to add to the market. At the end of the campaign, you’ll have unique characters, new nemeses, and new player cards that you can play with forever and add to all the other Aeon’s End content released. Aeon’s End: Legacy is unlike other legacy games — it is a full campaign, a stand-alone game, and an expansion.

Power Rangers: Heroes of the Grid [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](2.87/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Power Rangers: Heroes of the Grid gives each player the chance to take the role of a Power Ranger, the heroes of Angel Grove who defend the earth against the evil Rita Repulsa and her nefarious minions. Each Ranger comes with a unique combat deck representing their special skills and fighting style. From the Red Ranger's leadership karate skills, to the Yellow Ranger's Sabertooth ferocity, to the Blue Ranger's tactical mind, each ranger brings a unique set of skills to the table. You need to use your powers well if you intend to save Angel Grove!

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Challenging to Learn[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]​

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Arkham Horror (2nd Edition) [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](3.57/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]- [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Arkham Horror is a cooperative adventure game themed around H.P Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. Players choose from 16 Investigators and take to the streets of Arkham. Before the game, one of the eight Ancient Ones is chosen and it's up to the Investigators to prevent it from breaking into our world. During the course of the game, players will upgrade their characters by acquiring skills, allies, items, weapons, and spells. It's up to the players to clean out the streets of Arkham by fighting many different types of monsters, but their main goal is to close portals to other dimensions that are opening up around town. With too many portals open the Ancient One awakens and the players only have one last chance to save the world. Defeat the Ancient One in combat![/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Europa Universalis: The Price of Power [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL](4.11/5.0 Complexity)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - [/UWSL]Europa Universalis is a strategy board game that gives players a full 4X game experience in a historical setting. Through strategic use of cards and careful management of resources you can expand your realm on the map board, while at the same time developing the internal machinery of the state on your player board. You must build diplomatic relations that support your ambition and you can explore far-away parts of the world. By recruiting skilled advisors and carefully investing monarch power in great ideas, province development, and long term strategies, you may well be able to outshine your historical counterparts.

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]If you have any other suggestions, feel free to inform me so I can add them! [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
3.6/5.0 ?
Pulease, Arkham Horror may as well be written in hieroglyph :p

Hey cool, there is a Netrunner mod !
Never played it. No social life :sweaty-blob:

Last edited:
Reactions: Routa and lashman
OP
Routa

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
3.6/5.0 ?
Pulease, Arkham Horror may as well be written in hieroglyph :p

Hey cool, there is a Netrunner mod !
Never played it. No social life :sweaty-blob:
Since I took them from BGG, some bias in the ratings since it’s all board game fanatics.

Arkham can definitely be on the more difficult side for someone new.

Kiru

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
A week ago I played Exploding Kittens with a friend. It kind of worked. Picking and shuffling cards back into the deck was a bit weird though. I need to master the controls lol.

Reactions: Routa and lashman
OP
Routa

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
It's over 90 degrees here, so did some relaxing Aeon's End in the morning with a pal.

We managed to defeat the Carapace Queen!

:longswordblob:
A week ago I played Exploding Kittens with a friend. It kind of worked. Picking and shuffling cards back into the deck was a bit weird though. I need to master the controls lol.
Yes. Keybinds really become your friend. I'll add some useful ones to the OP.

Last edited:

zonk

Mar 29, 2019
Oooh, I love TTS! It's great and so many great board games have fairly big Discord communities where you can find matches 24/7, too. That's the way I learned to play Terraforming Mars, a lad from the Discord was nice enough to play an intro with my friends and me. Super cool!

If you end up getting it, I suggest getting TTS Mod Backup, too. This let's you save the games and download the games asset, so they work, even after being taken down/deleted/etc (a ton of games have hundreds of pictures for all the cards, etc. so even one missing can be a large pita). And you can just download some json files, import them into the tool and get all the assets, which allows you sharing games outside of the workshop (though the workshop still works great).

If you're into board games or want to give them a try, this is a great opportunity. Seek out some Discords for these TTS games (there's probably some for all big board games) and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Reactions: Yaska and Routa
OP
Routa

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Oooh, I love TTS! It's great and so many great board games have fairly big Discord communities where you can find matches 24/7, too. That's the way I learned to play Terraforming Mars, a lad from the Discord was nice enough to play an intro with my friends and me. Super cool!

If you end up getting it, I suggest getting TTS Mod Backup, too. This let's you save the games and download the games asset, so they work, even after being taken down/deleted/etc (a ton of games have hundreds of pictures for all the cards, etc. so even one missing can be a large pita). And you can just download some json files, import them into the tool and get all the assets, which allows you sharing games outside of the workshop (though the workshop still works great).

If you're into board games or want to give them a try, this is a great opportunity. Seek out some Discords for these TTS games (there's probably some for all big board games) and I'm sure you'll have a great time.
This is an awesome mod. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: zonk and lashman
OP
Routa

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Just started some Journeys in Middle Earth. So far, a must play for any Lord of the Rings fan. Also, open up the tablet in game and play that movie soundtrack for the group to enhance the mood.

The app is a little messy to use over tabletop simulator, but just have someone streaming it through discord so people can see what is going on has been working decently.

Pretty well scripted mod I've been using.

OP
Routa

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Trying to play this and it is rough. Can you help us? Gizmo
What are you having problems with exactly?

The one thing is, someone will need to be running this.

It gives instructions for the scenarios. We had our friend streaming this through discord to us so we could all see it while playing.

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
What are you having problems with exactly?

The one thing is, someone will need to be running this.

It gives instructions for the scenarios. We had our friend streaming this through discord to us so we could all see it while playing.
I was using the phone app. But we got stuck on setting up the board ingame.

OP
Routa

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
I was using the phone app. But we got stuck on setting up the board ingame.
You can type in the Board IDs on the left to spawn the tiles and place them.

They automatically lock on placement, you can hit L (default keybind) to unlock them, or right click>Toggles>Lock.

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
You can type in the Board IDs on the left to spawn the tiles and place them.

They automatically lock on placement, you can hit L (default keybind) to unlock them, or right click>Toggles>Lock.
What? But place where to begin with? Dragging it locked it but I put it in a random spot lol.