Community Tee-A-Palooza! - Post your favorite graphic shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Hey MetaMembers!

I thought it would be fun to know, share & post some of your favorite T-Shirt designs, artists & the like in a giant thread!

The Rules:
  • You can post shirts that you currently own into an image file to showcase to everyone in the thread.
  • Designs posted require a direct link to where you purchased the item so others that like the design can click on a link to purchase it if they want to.
  • Limited Edition, Daily. Timed, or Unlisted/Unavailable shirts do not require a link to purchase, but if you know the artist that made it, please make sure to add a link to their stuff.
  • If the product does resurface or is available elsewhere, update accordingly by providing a link to the seller.
  • Custom Ordered or Homemade Shirts are accepted, but if you know the website or business that made it, please link it.
  • If you bought it second hand, was gifted or you don't remember where you got it, you don't require to add any links.
  • If you need to identify a rad shirt you'd like to own for yourself or can't seem to remember where you got it from or who made it, you can also do it here, but remember to update your findings on the image itself when your search is complete.
  • This thread if for fun & sharing purposes, please don't steal the designs of the people that made it. It's not cool If you like the shirt, buy it if available.
Format:

This is pretty straight forward, your post must contain an image of the shirt (models wearing the shirt, selfies, pictures of the shirt, the digital designs are accepted make sure to have a visible watermark), a link to purchase it (if applicable) & a short anecdote of how you came across this shirt (Conventions, Thrift Stores, Surfing on the Internet, Yard Sale, Mall, etc.)

Examples:

Example #1:

I got this shirt off a daily tee on The Yetee,. It was made by Javanzord, and I found it while looking for some new clothing to buy online. I picked it up almost immediately, and I had my best friend in on it. The pic is me trying on the shirt for the first time. It's a wonderful shirt. Shame it was a daily shirt, as I can't find it anywhere else to pick up.

Example #2:

I bought this Venom shirt recently at JCPenny for $7 USD. Found it while it was on sale along some amazing shirts which where at the same price for each one. I wasn't intending to buy shirts, but I'm glad I managed to pick this one up! I found a link for the shirt if anyone wants to pick it up for themselves! ---> Click Me!
Example #3:

I found this cool looking shirt featured on Shirt Punch that I bought recently. I'm expecting to get it on the mail sometime next week. I'm so excited to show it off!
I hope this thread is used in good faith & I expect to see some cool looking shirts in here!

Reactions: lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.