Community Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rescue-Palooza! Fanmade Game released

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
I feel like I need to download this from work in case the DMCA comes before the end of business, lol!
Welp, can't cop it. Download site blocked by work.

I'm counting on one of you to Google Drive this so I can get it later :)

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I feel like I need to download this from work in case the DMCA comes before the end of business, lol!
Welp, can't cop it. Download site blocked by work.

I'm counting on one of you to Google Drive this so I can get it later :)
If you have an android phone
Download it to your phone @o@

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I don't recognize the rabbit, but I gotta say, more teenage mutant ninja turtle games from the 80s cartoon era are always welcome.
And grabbed on my phone for phoenix risings reasons.
This team seems to have a lot of 80/90s tv show based side scrolling brawlers going - Power Rangers, Thundercats, Karate Kid

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I don't recognize the rabbit, but I gotta say, more teenage mutant ninja turtle games from the 80s cartoon era are always welcome.
And grabbed on my phone for phoenix risings reasons.
This team seems to have a lot of 80/90s tv show based side scrolling brawlers going - Power Rangers, Thundercats, Karate Kid
The rabbit is Usagi from the Usagi Yojimbo series. He is a guest character in various TMNT media since the 80s.

Reactions: Phoenix RISING

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
The rabbit is Usagi from the Usagi Yojimbo series. He is a guest character in various TMNT media since the 80s.
Must have stopped airing in my area before he came on back when I was a kid. Or I just don't recall him. Interesting

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Played a few levels of this, wow it's really good. Clever, mostly restrained writing, nice gameplay, and of course incredible depths of homage that you just don't get in actual commercial products. Every 80's/90's TMNT fan must play this!

Reactions: JMTHEFOX