|OT| Tetr.io - Free online Tetris!

Adnor

Tetris Hell
Dec 11, 2018
TETR.IO

So we're all waiting for Tetris Effect to finally be on Steam and that multiplayer update, but what if I told you there's a free, online, browser Tetris game you can play online right now that follow the Guideline Ruleset?

Well you shouldn't actually be surprised because there are multiple Tetris clones online that do that.

BUT ANYWAY TETR.IO

Tetr.io is a sleek, polished Tetris clone developed in WebGL by OSK, so it runs straight on your browser, or you can download a desktop version that also let's you play offline. And it has some amazing settings to basically change anything.

It's main difference with Guideline Tetris games like Puyo Puyo Tetris and Tetris Effect is the speed, Tetr.io was designed to be fast, so much in fact that it doesn't have Line Clear Delay, so you can drop a piece in the immediately after you cleared a line, which makes the grandmaster level play kinda insane to look at. There's also 180° spins but that's for players so good we'll never take full advantage of it.

Game also has ranked matchmaking with an actually pretty decent ELO system that let's you play against players of around your level of play, this is unlocked after your account gets to level 10, called Tetra League, you will need to play 10 matches to get your score, and then a few extra to get your rank. Or it would be really good at making you playing against players of around your level if the playerbase was bigger, still pretty decent at it though.

It let's you also create private lobbies to play with friends if playing against randos is not something you enjoy.

So yeah, Tetr.io, I need more people to play with me >_>

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I only play the single player zen modes, just to pass the time. I love it.

Reactions: Pommes

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Too lazy to fucking register right now, but thank for the reminder, it looks cool.

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman
OP
Adnor

Adnor

Tetris Hell
Dec 11, 2018
Too lazy to fucking register right now, but thank for the reminder, it looks cool.
Technically you don't need to register to play, not even to create a private room to play with friends, only if you want to enter Tetra League.

Reactions: lashman