News The Konami Classic collections have updated with the JP versions of the games

ramoisdead

MetaMember
Nov 5, 2018
I only got the Contra Anniversary Collection but can confirm there is button mapping now. Also included are the Japan versions of the games.

However, there's still no basic resolution settings (not even a Full Screen/Windowed/Borderless Windowed option). Finally the most heinous omission, still no damn exit the game button. You still have to click the "X" on the window in order to quit the entire game.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
That's nice. Shame it's still $60 over here, which means I will never buy it unless I can find a cheap key somewhere. Stupid Konami with its stupid decisions and its stupid regional pricing.

Reactions: Guilty of Being
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
That's nice. Shame it's still $60 over here, which means I will never buy it unless I can find a cheap key somewhere. Stupid Konami with its stupid decisions and its stupid regional pricing.
Check wingamestore and gamesplanet, they usually have them at decent prices and the keys are region free outside of Vietnam, China and Japan.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Check wingamestore and gamesplanet, they usually have them at decent prices and the keys are region free outside of Vietnam, China and Japan.
Thanks for the suggestion. Just checked, and it's $18 in both places after a discount. I'll keep those sites in mind when I decide to grab it in the future.