Community The Paranormal Thread - Have you experienced something unexplainable?

Noytax

Apr 17, 2019
Sweden
Heya everyone. Paranormal stuff is something that i've been interested in almost my whole life.
It all started when i lived in our old house that was kinda close to an old viking graveyard ~ 1500 feet away. Our family had a fair share of strange happenings a couple times a month. We could hear knocks on the roof, and someone walking up and down the stairs at times. We knew that stuff like that was happening at a couple more houses on the same street, so we didn't care too much about it, it was pretty much harmless.
One day, me and my older brother played floorball in the basement, and that was the day when i had my first strange experience.
We both were having a great time, and all of a sudden, the air went cold. Then, we both saw an old lady standing next to the stairs, just staring at us.
She disappeared in almost an instant.
We never saw her again, but the strange knocking, and someone walking the stairs continued. We moved from that house in 1999.

Everything was fine in our new house, but strange things started happening to me in 2009. I could wake up in the middle of the night and see a tall man standing at the door to my room. It started happening frequently (a couple times a week), and it even ended up with me running downstairs in horror in the middle of the night. I ended up waking up my whole family many times.
Because of that, i've been sleeping on the couch in my upstairs livingroom since then, so that i don't see the doorway. Also have the TV and lights on just to feel safer.
Problem now is that i don't see it as a solution anymore, since i've started seeing him standing next to the couch. Last time it happened was last night.
The thing is that i don't feel like it means me any harm, whatever it is, it scares me anyway.
I've also seen it when i've been on vacation in Finland, in our summer cabin. When that happened, i ran out to the woods in the middle of the night.

Has anyone here experienced something unexplainable? If yes, i'd love to know.
Also, if you have any paranormal clips from youtube you'd like to share, link em' here, and I'll watch em'.
I've watched all of Slapped Hams stuff on youtube, and i'm looking for more good paranormal videos.

unknownhero

Apr 18, 2019
I guess I should post my story that I posted 6 years ago:

I had to a night shift at my job and I didn't leave until midnight. The area I walk home in was lit as always so normally I walk. That night however, I had this urge to run. I could not explain it I felt like something was chasing me so as i ran I kept looking back but there was no one and yet I felt like I had to run like my life depended on it. As soon as I came home and locked a door I looked out the window and I saw a guy wearing a hooded sweat jacket walk away. I never seen him on the way to my house or him running behind me. After that night, I always brought a sharp object with me

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
I've never experienced something like blood dripping from the ceiling or anything remotely close to things shown in Ghost Adventures/Ghost Hunters (nice way to bring tourists). However, there was one creepy incident which I still remember with dread. One day, more than a decade ago, I've met a person who knew something that they have no means of knowing, at first I thought my friends were pranking me, but the thing is, they didn't know about the stuff this person told me either. I haven't seen this person ever since and I hope it'll stay that way, or I might start to look for the real-live John Constantine.

Reactions: dummmyy and lashman

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
When I was a kid, I had this ceramic clown hanging from a swing in the corner ceiling area of my bedroom. At my birthday party when I turned 8 or so, my friends and I ran screaming out of the room because we all saw it turn its head and face us. We wouldnt go back into the room until my father threw it in the trash outside, head clearly still turned. That house always had bad mojo though. I cant count how many photos taken there had orbs appear. So spooky