Community The Persistence (non vr) Steam Giveaway

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
this game came out on psvr back in 2018 and is coming to steam on 21st. the game does not require vr anymore

to enter the giveaway simply tag me in your post by doing @ and then my username and put your entry number. please follow the numbers prior to your post to save confusion the first person to enter will be entry 1 and then 2 etc. if at anytime things become mumbo i will reply with what peoples are etc .

the game releases on 21st and theres no preorder but wanted to draw attention because the game is really good doesnt seem like many are interested considering most here are on my steam and only 11 have it wishlisted :D

the giveaway is set to end on may18th ill follow up with gift the foloowing few days

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Valhalla Queen Lucky never seven!

Edit: And thanks for the giveaway! Finally another I'll try out since I haven't already bought the game and you listed it to me the other day so I'm already curious about it.

Myradeer

Rayon de Soleil
Apr 17, 2019
Valhalla Queen #22 #12 (Edit: unfortunate misclick)
Thanks for bringing attention to what seems to be interesting game!

Last edited:

Nzyme

Time to get Fit
Sep 19, 2018
Valhalla Queen #15

Well now you've put the game on my radar. Had no idea of its existence, and everything about it seems great. Will probably give it a spin in VR since it apparently will support PC VR (though no mention of Index).

Another massive thanks for these generous giveaways!

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
And the winner declared by random.org

Is Wibblewozzer with number 7

Ill send you the gift through steam at rekease

:minos_summerand:
Big thanks! And good timing since when I asked you what upcoming games you were looking forward to this was one we discussed and you pointed out that it's no longer VR only so I added it to my wishlist. Really curious to try it out!