Support The thing doesn't work

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Exchange i just had.

Her: "[The thing]. It doesn't work"
Me: "What exactly doesn't work? Is there an error message?"
Her: "It doesn't work. Yes, there is an error message."

WELL THEN WHAT IS THE FUCKING ERROR MESSAGE YOU STUPID ASS CUNT?
YOU ACTUAL FUCKING WHORE?
WHY CAN YOU NEVER ACTUALLY JUST PROACTIVELY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK DOESNT WORK?
WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO PULL EVERY SINGLE DROP OF INFORMATION OUT OF YOUR OVERLY TIGHT ARSEHOLE?
JUST THINK ONE MINUTE AHEAD FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE YOU SAD EMBARASSING EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING
HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID? DID YOUR PARENTS BEAT YOU OVER YOUR HEAD TOO OFTEN?
HOW DO YOU EVEN MANAGE TO BREATH WITH HOW UTTERLY FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE?
I FUCKING HATE YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck it, you bitch ass stupid ass braindead moron of a forgotten bitch can't just fucking tell me whats up, off to the trashcan your forsaken ass lovecraftian horror ass mail goes in you insolent wretch

• Hug
Reactions: 「Echo」

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
I don't know man it's just not working I'm not here to do that that's your job.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Any sort of tech support/customer service role is hell. From previous jobs, I know that kind of person well…

All I can offer is my sympathy.

• This!
Reactions: 「Echo」

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Any sort of tech support/customer service role is hell. From previous jobs, I know that kind of person well…

All I can offer is my sympathy.
Yeah I'm doing Health insurance/Customer care work and i swear to goodness the only thing which keeps me sane somedays is the fact that I'm WFH. I can just walk away for a couple minutes between clients and decompress over a coffee and cig lmao. :p

Reactions: C-Dub