|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019

Suisei utawaku, starting strong with Utada Hikaru's Sakura Nagashi

The waiting room for tomorrow's stream has a link to her story playlist in the description at least:

Also other hololive members are responding with "welcome back" to the tweet.
Ah that's great news.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Following on from the Botan and VTuber FPS posts we had a youtuber called "ItsNickster" has been running a series where he reviews and explains VTuber plays in Apex VODs and it's a pretty good series. I know nearly nothing about Apex and i enjoy these shows he does.
He also translates some of his VODs back into Japanese for the JPBros when he can afford it.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Wasn't that the tourney where Matsuri's Team won Beefy PCs because they came in 16th and 16 is his favorite number?

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I can see why they sponsored Botan to play Gears and Control but is there a link with Luna and Flight Sim or Forza?
I don't watch Luna aside from some translated clips now and then.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oh, lordy. Pikamee's dog's name in Monster Hunter Rise, ffs. Well remembered, chat.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
I can see why they sponsored Botan to play Gears and Control but is there a link with Luna and Flight Sim or Forza?
I don't watch Luna aside from some translated clips now and then.
Luna also had a sponsored THPS stream before. I don't understand how they choose which girl to get sponsored.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I was literally about to post that but i'm in a Teams meeting and got distracted! ha! :)

edit: Also don't forget that Haachama-Haato is back in 3 hours.

Reactions: Mutant Strawberry

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Haachama finished the storyline with a Haapy End. After that she talked about the whole experience out-of-character, including how it was hard to stream normally while the story arc was going on, since she always thought about how it would affect the story. But she's very happy she did it and satisfied with the outcome.

She'll be streaming normally again starting tomorrow.

I'm happy she managed to finish it on a high note, with the archives restored and everything.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Awesome. I was wondering if she was going to talk about things as it was obviously a big project and a huge amount of energy went into it. going back to normal streaming is going to be like taking a break for her, even though she's just had one, and she's going to be inundated with good wishes and collab requests i imagine.

Hopefully she turns up on the HoloEN Minecraft server and builds something soon too. Ame and Kiara have been inviting guests from the Tours to come back and build stuff if they want to and i think HoloID are really interested it as they do play and build on the HoloJP and compared to there with it's stories and existing buildings HoloEN server is a wide open wilderness, a fresh canvas they can make their mark on. Well, hopefully anyway.

Also, I've been wondering if INNK is being wound down and AZKi will be moving to Hololive Productions like Suisei did or if she's started interacting more with the main branch because she wants to branch out more and covid has disrupted her schedule so she has more free time or whatever. Not that i care as more AZKi is always good. Gen 0 Collab NAOW! :)

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
I think cover was just being overcautious with removing the streams. The new YouTube rules made them panic, so they probably had to check all of the streams to ensure they were compliant. (I think in the end, the only thing they added was a content warning for one of them.)

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hachi is well worth listening to. I think i posted that video when the 72hour stream was on, at least i hope i did! :)

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Azki is joining GEMS Company, Square Enix Idol Vtuber

Pekora will get a new costume

it's April 1st on Japan

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Heh heh heh heh I expected something when she mentioned to Coco during the Meme Review "Did you not hear about me and INNK?" Also the tweet says "Keep following AZKi, Pioneers!"

GEMS are good though i would have thought they'd be bigger considering they're part of Square but i suppose they're a fun thing to diversify with for Square. They have been in the AZKi "Don't Stop Music" events and they are high production for sure.

AsaCoco? No! AsaPeko? No! PekoNews! lol at the way Pekora does a runner when the cops turn up! Pekora gets her just desserts!

I've just realised that the comedy gremlins of HoloEN are going to be insufferable tomorrow. We're not going to know what is true and what is jorks. HoloID too! Strap in, it's going to be a rollercoaster! The only one i could maybe trust is Calli. The others? Not a chance!

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Heh heh heh heh I expected something when she mentioned to Coco during the Meme Review "Did you not hear about me and INNK?" Also the tweet says "Keep following AZKi, Pioneers!"

GEMS are good though i would have thought they'd be bigger considering they're part of Square but i suppose they're a fun thing to diversify with for Square. They have been in the AZKi "Don't Stop Music" events and they are high production for sure.

AsaCoco? No! AsaPeko? No! PekoNews! lol at the way Pekora does a runner when the cops turn up! Pekora gets her just desserts!

I've just realised that the comedy gremlins of HoloEN are going to be insufferable tomorrow. We're not going to know what is true and what is jorks. HoloID too! Strap in, it's going to be a rollercoaster! The only one i could maybe trust is Calli. The others? Not a chance!
Since the silhouette moves, high chance it's real.
Yeah

GEMS is good, saw them several timeson various Vtuber concerts. They are like actual idols not comedian like Holo.

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
A bunch of hololive members are having fun with their twitter profiles for April 1st.
Other than Pekora in jail, so far there's Kurokami (Fubuki), kid Matsuri, boing boing Rushia and male versions of Flare, Aki Rose, and all of Holo ID. :tightly-closed-eyes:

Last edited:

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I'm a Nijisanji Fan now. :flare_lmao:

Nice to see we're all having fun.

Tomorrow (April 2nd) is Flare's birthday. Seems like there will be a countdown/celebration stream, but the time is clashing with Okakoro's 3D stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mutant Strawberry
OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
Haachama is having a Birthday Stream since she time travelled in her last video... I'm sure this will be totally normal lol.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Whooo Okayu singing Alien Alien is awesome. Love her voice.

Oh, neat. They have Koronesuki and Onigiria dancing in the crowd. I don't think i've seen the others do that yet.

59k watching at the moment... 65k now.

edit: oh yeah, i forgot to say this is the Okayu & Korone 2 year Anniversary Celebration 3D Stream.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

This HoloEN full group Jackbox collab is going to kill Ina, she's laughing so much.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HoloEN wouldn't be HoloEN without Technical issues! lol
LOVE the Walfie chars though, they're awesome!

• This!
Reactions: Durante
OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
I don't think I ever laughed harder than watching HoloEN play Jackbox in today's stream. Truly amazing.
Today was just packed with quality streams, and somehow I completely missed that Korone/Okayu 3D was happening too.

Last edited:

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Flare's 3D birthday stream is in ~4 hours.

And this looks cute. Perhaps an original song incoming?

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HoloEN Walfie avatars are not going to be going away any time soon says HoloEN Management. They're here to stay and to be used whenever they want to. Awesome.

They were having so much fun yesterday!

merged:
I just found this. Awesome comedy song. Love it.

Last edited:

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
If anyone interested

V-carnival vtuber concert
Full AR concert featuring Top Vtuber Artists

Day 1:JST 2021/04/03 Open:1800 Start:1900
Day 2:JST 2021/04/04 Open:1800 Start:1900

Day 1:Inugami Korone, Tsukino Mito, Nekomata Okayu, Hanabasami Kyo, Higuchi Kaede, HIMEHINA, Hoshimachi Suisei, Honma Himawari, Ryushen, Rindou Mikoto
MC: Isshouken, Tsukino Mito
Special Guest: enako

Day 2: Ookami Mio, Kaf, Shishigami Leona, Shirakami Fubuki, Tsunomaki Watame, Tokino Sora, Tokoyami Towa, Fuji Aoi, YuNi, Rim
MC: Isshouken, Shirakami Fubuki
Special Guest: Kano sisters