News this is madness

Sony Leaks

Blood Moon
Oct 19, 2018

i imagine over time thisn has all been buried but heres latest

kojima corey and jim are the pushers on sony to pc

kojima and corey were the pushers for while and thats why last year you had that exodus and beofre that jim taking over, they all want this and are moving that way ( like ms where products everywhere etc)

i want to extremely iteriaste here sony are all in on pc, BUT do not and WILL not launch day and date like microsoft on pc, sony are very much and everyone above agree that console are their own thing and make their own thing but after time those services obviously have untapped audiances elsewhere.

now and i say this everytime i have no dates for announcements or releaees but see below

bloodborne ( yes this fucker has been teased like a warm cunt) its coming the latest test was december 4th and im paet of that. the test is taking part on steam, it has multiplaer crossplay with playstation ) im unsure if this will make live release or just makes it easier for testers but known functiuon is there.)

god of war pc. ( god of war ragnarok is now 2022 earlierst ive heard and god of boy is coming to pc in 2021

last of us, not heard much on this in while now if it does come i wouldnt be suprised it has been worked on but not for while tho

spiderman ( normal and miles collection unsure exactly when)

demonsouls ( possible late l;ate 2021( probs 2022 tho, nvidia working hard on rtx and wanting to showcase things hence why rtx removed from ps5

banjo announced 2021 just like most ms stuff anounced many years ina dvance and never eaches hype it should.

halo infini is 2022 a possible 2021 launch in late of year but missing features still

fable and perfect dark just deserve a troooooooollololol for being in hands anytime sooon

arpg star warsa project got green light at ea and from lucasfilm, currently 4 star wars project now in production at ea, with battlefront 3, star wars arpg, star wars jedi fallen 2, and a star wars destiny sryle game.

titan quest 2 is in rpduction made by black forest (dervs off atlantis expansion)

timnesplitters is late 2021 been invited to a test starting jan 5th

new guitar hero is in production for playstatikon 5 and xbox

gamepass coming to steam

blizzard working on wow classic coming to9 steam and various other inegerations (this started after seeing destiny 2 steam numbers and then ea steam resosonse.

you can believe above or u can chose not to, this isnt aimed at anyone and i mean that, just anytone ever reading this, i will hapily say what i know at any given time, im confident in my sources either first ahdn through testing or third paret sources who tell me ( 2 people who havent fucked me yet) and well yea, i aint here for anything, i gain fuck all telling you this shit, it wont make news sites i sent jason schrier a email over 6 months ago a email with ebverything above and more and details wiht screnshots and he hasnt said shit so yea.

ill update this post throughtout 2021 because i know my shit and ill get more info
dates i dont have a fucking clue so fuck of asking

Gamall Wednesday Ida

Just a loon, apparently.
Dec 4, 2020
France
bloodborne ( yes this fucker has been teased like a warm cunt) its coming the latest test was december 4th and im paet of that. the test is taking part on steam, it has multiplaer crossplay with playstation ) im unsure if this will make live release or just makes it easier for testers but known functiuon is there.)
I can 100% confirm Bloodborne PC, I'm playing it right now, and it's everything I ever hoped for. It has great build variety, and nobody will shut up about "blood": blood-this, blood-that, bloodbeads, bloodcodes, bloodveils, and it's anime and.... oh...

...the box says "Code Vein", actually. My mistake. Bloodborne is that other blood-themed game; I might have heard of it as well. :cautious:

Oh well. Merry Christmas.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Reactions: Stevey and lashman

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France

i imagine over time thisn has all been buried but heres latest

kojima corey and jim are the pushers on sony to pc

kojima and corey were the pushers for while and thats why last year you had that exodus and beofre that jim taking over, they all want this and are moving that way ( like ms where products everywhere etc)

i want to extremely iteriaste here sony are all in on pc, BUT do not and WILL not launch day and date like microsoft on pc, sony are very much and everyone above agree that console are their own thing and make their own thing but after time those services obviously have untapped audiances elsewhere.

now and i say this everytime i have no dates for announcements or releaees but see below

god of war pc. ( god of war ragnarok is now 2022 earlierst ive heard and god of boy is coming to pc in 2021

last of us, not heard much on this in while now if it does come i wouldnt be suprised it has been worked on but not for while tho

spiderman ( normal and miles collection unsure exactly when)

demonsouls ( possible late l;ate 2021( probs 2022 tho, nvidia working hard on rtx and wanting to showcase things hence why rtx removed from ps5

banjo announced 2021 just like most ms stuff anounced many years ina dvance and never eaches hype it should.

halo infini is 2022 a possible 2021 launch in late of year but missing features still

fable and perfect dark just deserve a troooooooollololol for being in hands anytime sooon

arpg star warsa project got green light at ea and from lucasfilm, currently 4 star wars project now in production at ea, with battlefront 3, star wars arpg, star wars jedi fallen 2, and a star wars destiny sryle game.

titan quest 2 is in rpduction made by black forest (dervs off atlantis expansion)

timnesplitters is late 2021 been invited to a test starting jan 5th

new guitar hero is in production for playstatikon 5 and xbox

gamepass coming to steam

blizzard working on wow classic coming to9 steam and various other inegerations (this started after seeing destiny 2 steam numbers and then ea steam resosonse.

you can believe above or u can chose not to, this isnt aimed at anyone and i mean that, just anytone ever reading this, i will hapily say what i know at any given time, im confident in my sources either first ahdn through testing or third paret sources who tell me ( 2 people who havent fucked me yet) and well yea, i aint here for anything, i gain fuck all telling you this shit, it wont make news sites i sent jason schrier a email over 6 months ago a email with ebverything above and more and details wiht screnshots and he hasnt said shit so yea.

ill update this post throughtout 2021 because i know my shit and ill get more info
dates i dont have a fucking clue so fuck of asking
Concerning news about The Last of Us. I hope it will come to PC at some point (first and second).

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Sony is handli9ng The last of us and uncharted strangely.
While Bloodborne, HZD and Days Gone were/are on PlayStation Now for example, only the PS3 versions of The Last of Us and Uncharted made it to the streaming service.
:shrugblob:

Reactions: Shahem and lashman

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France
Sony is handli9ng The last of us and uncharted strangely.
While Bloodborne, HZD and Days Gone were/are on PlayStation Now for example, only the PS3 versions of The Last of Us and Uncharted made it to the streaming service.
:shrugblob:
Hopefully PC versions for the Nathan Drake Collection and TLOU 1 & 2 are real. Queen mentioned them both back in August :

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I can 100% confirm Bloodborne PC, I'm playing it right now, and it's everything I ever hoped for. It has great build variety,
I've finished Bloodborne (the real one :p) several times on PS4, and in fact, the build variety is MUCH smaller than in the souls games. Basically you can only do a stength or quality build, depending on the starting weapon you picked. The amount of weapons, armor and upgrade paths is also extremely limited.

Don't get me wrong: Bloodborne is my favorite From game for many reasons. But build variety isn't one of these reasons imo.

Really hope God of War III Remastered comes to PC.
I've played 1 and 2 (on PS2) but never for the chance to finish the trilogy.
God of War 3 is by far the best game in the series imo.

Reactions: lashman

Gamall Wednesday Ida

Just a loon, apparently.
Dec 4, 2020
France
I've finished Bloodborne (the real one :p) several times on PS4, and in fact, the build variety is MUCH smaller than in the souls games. Basically you can only do a stength or quality build, depending on the starting weapon you picked. The amount of weapons, armor and upgrade paths is also extremely limited.

Don't get me wrong: Bloodborne is my favorite From game for many reasons. But build variety isn't one of these reasons imo.
I certainly hope you are just forgetting ARC, because when I can finally play that game, I'll go straight into a pure Arcane build. Because I do that (pure mage) in every Souls or Souls-like game. Well, except Sekiro, of course. I only get seriously into melee for NG+, if at all. My first Souls was DS3, magic only, no weapon (besides the starting mailbreaker, I believe), no shield, and all in INT+ATT save a few points in HP. Good times were had. So even if Arcane is sub-optimal in Bloodborne, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Besides, from what I read, Arcane builds are actually quite viable and versatile, if you have some insight into what to do (Fire saw spear, Bolt cleaver, tools scale well past 70 ARC, etc).

But Arcane build notwithstanding, I'm aware that Bloodborne does not have the same breadth of builds as, say, DS3. I won't be disappointed in that regard. I'm drawn to it for the Victorian / Lovecraft ambiance, and the gorgeous music. And that it's the only Soulsborniro I haven't played. Grant us eyes already, Sony.

Reactions: Shahem and lashman

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I certainly hope you are just forgetting ARC, because when I can finally play that game, I'll go straight into a pure Arcane build. Because I do that (pure mage) in every Souls or Souls-like game. Well, except Sekiro, of course. I only get seriously into melee for NG+, if at all. My first Souls was DS3, magic only, no weapon (besides the starting mailbreaker, I believe), no shield, and all in INT+ATT save a few points in HP. Good times were had. So even if Arcane is sub-optimal in Bloodborne, I'm sure it'll be fine.
Arc is not like the magic in Dark Souls at all; you always need a melee weapon or some kind of cannon. In fact, the items you need to actually do something with Arc can only be found late in the game if I remember correctly. But feel free to try a pure Arc build. It's definitely possible in NG, and it will add a nice extra layer of difficulty over the first half of the game.

And yes, the atmosphere and level design in BB are the best I've ever seen in a game. I 'll definitely play it again on pc!

Last edited:

Valdien

Mar 26, 2020
Sydney
Hey, Sony, you want money? Port Wild Arms 1-5 and Alter Code F to PC.
Also, buy the Suikoden IP off of Konami and release the games on PC. Suikoden 5 hands down still has one of the best plot in any JRPG. And some of the characters/villains in the series still have so much untapped potential, like Yuber from first three games.

Reactions: QFNS and Jim_Cacher

Jim_Cacher

MetaMember
Jun 3, 2020
Also, buy the Suikoden IP off of Konami and release the games on PC. Suikoden 5 hands down still has one of the best plot in any JRPG. And some of the characters/villains in the series still have so much untapped potential, like Yuber from first three games.
Yeah, someone need to revive those old classics. Not only Sony but also everyone else should take a long, hard look on their legacy content. I am sure that there are many people out there want to reexperience them in modern hardware.

Reactions: Prodigy

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Demon's Souls is currently my only reason to get a PS5 (Im one of the few people on the planet who aren't all that interested in Miles Morales and Sackboy looks decent, but not something I want to run out and get a PS5 for) so hopefully a PC version get's announced before PS5 is restocked. :p

Reactions: C-Dub and Prodigy

Gamall Wednesday Ida

Just a loon, apparently.
Dec 4, 2020
France
Arc is not like the magic in Dark Souls at all; you always need a melee weapon or some kind of cannon.
I'm no longer a no-melee fundamentalist; I grew to love it in Souls. For my first ever DS(3) playthrough, I didn't touch weapons in large part because I assumed they would be worthless in a mage's hand, like in other RPGs I had as reference points; my main knowledge about Souls was that 1° the Friede fight looked awesome and I wanted some of that, and 2° hey there's magic, I can do me :). What's "quality"? What's a "Raw gem"?

Besides, powerful spells, or magic generally, being something you have to work hard for is something I greatly enjoy in RPGs; imo, mages should start really weak and end up fairly overpowered. For instance, I like Nehrim a lot for this (a total conversion for TES Oblivion, which I like more than Oblivion itself), both mechanically and for the setting.

So long as I eventually get to cast Call from Beyond and delete bosses in style, a bit of suffering at the beginning is not a problem, and seems fair.

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France
Thanks again Queen. :)

Any updates on those games ?
days gone
uncharted collection
the last of us 1 and 2
ghost of tsushima

Arc

Sep 19, 2020
Would you happen to know if Game Pass on Steam is the fully fledged version or just MS games?

The most surprising thing on that list is that Activision is trying to revive Guitar Hero again. They failed pretty spectacularly with Guitar Hero Live and the plastic music genre hasn't been relevant in over a decade.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
I hope it's just MS games. I really don't like what gamepass has done to people on the console side with not wanting to buy games anymore and begging everything hit the service. This problem isn't as bad on PC because of the worse selection and the fact that windows store is so bad it actively drives people away, which obviously that problem disappears if it's on steam. I think that mentality of relying on a single huge corporation to basically fund everything by paying to put it on their service is wildly dangerous for the industry as a whole.

If it's just their first party stuff then whatever. If they're fine with not selling games that's their prerogative.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Cardiff, Wales
www.playedthat.com
I wouldn't want curators at Microsoft having power of what games get funded any more than I want curators at Epic making those decisions.

Game Pass is great value, but there's definitely a trend to their selections, and I feel its value is best when you look at it from a first party perspective.

OP
Sony Leaks

Sony Leaks

Blood Moon
Oct 19, 2018
part of some titan quest announcements

these are the mobile devs so probs expansions on mobile

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France
wut
No.
Like no no no
Is it pretty? Absolutely
But it is raging man child raging ragingly for no reason other than rage
It has the best set pieces of the series. I'd love to replay it on PC at 144hz.

I'd gladly take the reboot of course. From Sony's POV it makes sense to port the reboot and not 3 which would have no meaning without the first two.

2021 is going to be incredible for PC if 2-3 of those Sony PC projects pan out.

Patience.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Is it pretty? Absolutely
But it is raging man child raging ragingly for no reason other than rage
Let him rage. :p

The diverse combat, memorable set pieces and impressive boss fights in GoW3 are excellent imo, and so much better than the reboot which lacked all of this (again, imo).

• Disapproval
Reactions: Tizoc

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
There is no way Spiderman or Miles Morales comes to PC in 2021, right ? It has to be 2022.
Even 2022 would be pushing it. I think they would rather do PS4 games, before stirring that hornets nest.

Reactions: ISee

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France
Even 2022 would be pushing it. I think they would rather do PS4 games, before stirring that hornets nest.
Perhaps. But there is not much point working on it now (if that's Queen has heard hence its mention in its very thread) if you intend on releasing it in 2023.

I also think they will release some of their PS4 heavy hitters in the meantime. There are potentially many titles which would greatly help Sony get a solid footing in the PC space.

The next two closest to us according to many here are Bloodborne and God of War both slated for 2021.

That's all we think we know. Who knows, maybe Sony could launch a Game Pass-like service this time better suited to PC gamers and they need a lineup.

Last edited:

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Oh shit, if published by nintendo this would be huge
Just remember the list above isn't only about games coming to PC eg: Guitar Hero is console only. So Pokemon could be switch only, I think it's more just to show that when a game gets announced it backs up what was posted here. (I could be talking total shit though).

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Just remember the list above isn't only about games coming to PC eg: Guitar Hero is console only. So Pokemon could be switch only, I think it's more just to show that when a game gets announced it backs up what was posted here. (I could be talking total shit though).
The Pokemon game is supposed to be on PC too IIRC

• Love
Reactions: lashman and Prodigy

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France
Taken from her post on the January thread :

Bloodborne
The Last Guardian
Ghost of Tsushima
Uncharted (unconfirmed which one)
The Last of Us
God of War
Days Gone

Bloodborne and GOW should be 2021. The rest of that list has to be 2022 I suppose...

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Cardiff, Wales
www.playedthat.com
I can't see Nintendo stuff happening. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it.

I mean, in my head it makes perfect sense - I am of the opinion that, despite owning a Switch, I am a very bad customer for Nintendo just as I was for Sony. I don't buy loads of games and I'm always deal hunting when I do.

I just can't see someone like Nintendo only being a step behind Sony on this. On the flipside, Nintendo has changed a lot since the Iwata days in many meaningful ways. Maybe they see an opportunity here.

Regardless of what Nintendo does, I think, if anything, Microsoft has proven that despite releasing every single first party game on PC people will still buy console hardware because many people just want a turnkey experience, which in many ways PC still isn't.

Shahem

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2020
France
I can't see Nintendo stuff happening. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it.

I mean, in my head it makes perfect sense - I am of the opinion that, despite owning a Switch, I am a very bad customer for Nintendo just as I was for Sony. I don't buy loads of games and I'm always deal hunting when I do.

I just can't see someone like Nintendo only being a step behind Sony on this. On the flipside, Nintendo has changed a lot since the Iwata days in many meaningful ways. Maybe they see an opportunity here.

Regardless of what Nintendo does, I think, if anything, Microsoft has proven that despite releasing every single first party game on PC people will still buy console hardware because many people just want a turnkey experience, which in many ways PC still isn't.
They should bring Zelda BOTW to PC.