|OT| This is not a miniature painting thread

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I wanted to make a Miniature Painting OT.
- and -
I also have big troubles managing to make myself a little hobby space in my tiny apartment. Lack of space, lack of desk, lack of money, lack of a lot of things, in fact.

So I took the path of least resistance or work and will just whine a little, now.
Yeah, I lose at life, like that :dabblob:

My vision is worsening. So I need an ophthalmologist appointment. Those are horribly far away though. So I guess I need good lamps and a magnifying glass.
Turns out those are paid products. I mean, whowouldathough, right ?

I have essential tremors too, worsening with age, too. So I need a miniature painting grip.
And I'm just super lazy so I will have to buy one of those fancy cutey wet palettes.

The desk ? Well, I had one ! But the cat stole it from me.

And let me tell you fam, I'm in a pinch ! Because the funny money is not dry !

[UWSL]:cryblob:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:cryblob:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:cryblob:[/UWSL]

--

More seriously, I'm very much not against making a nice thread, with nice pictures, some helpful links, the whole enchilada. But will it interest you, though crowd ?

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Pommes and lashman
OP
Li Kao

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
OK FAM, YOU WANT A REAL MINIATURE THREAD WHERE NO ONE WILL POST ? I'M WORKING ON IT !
(because I'm badly equiped and deathly afraid of the details I must paint right now)

• Hug
Reactions: lashman
OP
Li Kao

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
But it's not a miniature thread, you should have posted it in the miniature thread :coffee-blob:
The other one.
Quick, before I make a third one !

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman