Dethrone the Zodiacs, revive the Golden Age and purge the Heretics that swarm the galaxy as Virgo, the queen of Purity, in this unforgiving timed actions turn-based JRPG.
Virgo Vs The Zodiac is a sci-fi/fantasy JRPG inspired by the Mario & Luigi RPG series and the Mother RPG series in which you play as an obsessed villain.
The game features traditional turn-based combat with real-time execution of moves: blocking, countering and timing your attacks carefully as well as predicting your foes' moves is essential to succeed in Virgo’s twisted and unforgiving cosmic quest to bring back the Golden Age, a period of peace, symmetry and balance, or so she thinks.
In this galaxy where every action means a reaction, you’ll play as Virgo, the Holy Queen, often called Dreadful Queen by heretics, bringing mayhem to the Zodiac Realms and leaving a trail of stardust on the way, all to fit her excessively righteous worldview.
- Unforgiving timed-actions combat where all conflicts are lethal unless you protect yourself; precise timed attacks and blocks will bring an end to heresy.
- Counter-Turn system: Any attack can be countered by a variety of equippable counter skills.
- No random encounters: Battles fought are plot-relevant.
- Rewards through exploration: As you delve into the most heretical star clusters of the galaxy, you'll find a vast amount of explorable areas brimming with interactive objects. Many choices that will impact the game can be brought up through world interaction and exploration.
- Decide your fate with multiple endings.
- Crafting and upgrading a multitude of items shareable between your party members!
- 150+ equipment choices
- Non-self insert and overly villanious Main Character.
- Unlikely friends and foes such as Goats, Save Dinosaurs and a Cookie Companion.
- Spare enemies and make friends!
- Interact with different Zodiacs outside of the main quest within the Zodiac Memories.
- SHMUP minigame and most importantly, you can also ride on Alpacas!