Community Whacha doin this weekend?

doogles

Oct 6, 2018
Hi MetaCouncil! (I can't remember if juniors are allowed to make threads here, time to find out.)

It's Saturday night EST, so what have you/are you doing this weekend? My family just had a long holiday in New York and then I came back to catch a cold and give two exams, so I'm recovering, grading, and playing some Forza here and there.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hi MetaCouncil! (I can't remember if juniors are allowed to make threads here, time to find out.)
of course they are ... why wouldn't they be? :)

and sorry to hear about your cold, get well soon! hopefully Forza helps with that a bit ;) it's SUCH a good game

Reactions: doogles
OP
doogles

doogles

Oct 6, 2018
of course they are ... why wouldn't they be? :)
Dunno, can't imagine what I was thinking of.

and sorry to hear about your cold, get well soon! hopefully Forza helps with that a bit ;) it's SUCH a good game
Thanks! I feel a lot better now, it's just a matter of catching up on sleep. And yeah, Forza is incredible! I'm not much of a racing guy but it's a really fun sandbox and very stylish. With the Spotify app it's a really good podcast game.

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks! I feel a lot better now, it's just a matter of catching up on sleep. And yeah, Forza is incredible! I'm not much of a racing guy but it's a really fun sandbox and very stylish. With the Spotify app it's a really good podcast game.

too bad you can't really use that on PC :( i mean - i suppose i could just turn off the in-game radio and play something else in the background, but that's not exactly the same thing, with the way the music is integrated into that game :(

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Hey OP, I am glad that you are recovering from your cold.

I am currently working on my ultimate gaming wishlist in Google Docs and its a lot.
Ultimate PC Gaming and Software Essentials Wishlist (formerly Steamcube Essentials Wishlist)

Also, I have been discussing my mom about cutting the cord since the Altice One is terrible and Altice-era Optimum is absolutely garbage. Looking into returning to Verizon FiOS internet as their customer service is godlike, not sure about signing up for gigabit internet though.. Planning to sign up for YouTube TV since my mom finds it interesting.

OP
doogles

doogles

Oct 6, 2018
Hey OP, I am glad that you are recovering from your cold.

I am currently working on my ultimate gaming wishlist in Google Docs and its a lot.
Ultimate PC Gaming and Software Essentials Wishlist (formerly Steamcube Essentials Wishlist)

Also, I have been discussing my mom about cutting the cord since the Altice One is terrible and Altice-era Optimum is absolutely garbage. Looking into returning to Verizon FiOS internet as their customer service is godlike, not sure about signing up for gigabit internet though.. Planning to sign up for YouTube TV since my mom finds it interesting.
My god! How are you going to find time to play all that? You don't play on console too, do you?

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
well, i mean - it's not like you HAVE to get wasted every time before an early Monday shift .... ;)

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Eeeh... My wife and my friend really wanted to see a band that was performing the next town over. I'm not a fan of the band but I agreed to go so that we'd have a group of people to fill a ride.

OP
doogles

doogles

Oct 6, 2018
My gf is the drinker in our relationship. I stayed up to take her home from the bar, then I played Forza for two hours because I was wired. She woke up, went to work, and I'm watching Doctor Who and grading.