Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 25 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

I am kinda in a burnt-out of Zelda, so I switched to play my deck instead. Replaying the first Danganronpa and finished the first chapter. Such a great introduction to the whole premise. Being someone who knew the main twist, it is also interesting to see how the foreshadowing plays out.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Zelda BotW via Ryujinx on my PC, still on the beginning zone. This is my third time through the opening hours, and I'm not burned out per se... just a bit bored i guess so the going has been slow. Tried to beat it twice before on Switch, but never made it more than 20 or so shrines. There's something about the Switch hardware that just turns me off. Nintendo makes very artistic and pretty games, but the Switch itself is just so so limiting and it annoys me a lot.

World of Tanks. Season 11 is in full swing. This is just my daily grinder when I feel like wasting time with something on in the background.

Mafia 2 Definitive edition. Of course I had to start this up after finishing Mafia 1 DE. Unfortunately Mafia 2 DE did not receive a graphics bump and it really shows it's age as a result. It's not bad though. I've beaten this game two times before on PS3, and I've always loved the narrative/adventure.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
Been drifting through different titles to fill that hole Zelda left behind. Nothing has stuck so far. :crying-face:

At least FF 16 comes out in a few days. I enjoyed the demo a lot, but the tonal shift from kind of anime to totally-not-Game of Thrones is wild. I don't dislike it, but it's a bit of a shock considering the style of FF games I've played my entire life.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I'll likely start Teslagrad this week. Was going to do it few days ago but have been pretty busy with non-gaming stuff.

Also more Solitaire stuff. I'm in the "endgame" of the last Dreamland Solitaire, last 50 levels. Also occasionally some classic win7 Solitaire, Spider and Hearts.

Also some Baba is You. Slowed down considerably as the game gets harder.

Also thinking about starting Tears of the Kingdom, in fact I posted some questions about it in the emulator thread.

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
Still playing Street Fighter 6 and Guilty Gear Strive. I dropped JP for Deejay, and he's great. Dude got such a glowup going into 6. He's got so much more personality, both in terms of design/animation, but also his gameplay.

I've also gotten back into Dead By Daylight. The new killer is a bit underpowered, but he's a lot of fun.

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
Finally beat the campaign in Diablo IV (63 hours, including a large amount of side content), entirely solo per my own tradition. I then quickly hopped online and got my friends to carry me to World Tier 4. Got that monkey off my back, can now wait for the seasonal content patch in July. Great game, worth it!

Was able to find a little time to play more of Street Fighter VI's world tour mode. Seems like it would get a little repetive long tefm, but for now it's fine.

Last edited:

fearthedawn

Apr 19, 2019
more Street Fighter 6, but I've cleared WT mode and there is only so much intense pvp my old body can handle in a day so I could start something new, just have to get motivated again to care for gaming outside of sf6 which isn't easy, the game is that good

Reactions: Cacher and Stevey

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Well, can't get a locked 60 on Zelda so while I'm thinking about whether to play it now or wait for either a yuzu performance improvement or a new cpu, I think I'm going to play some other stuff.

I started and finished Puzzle Box Palace, it's a short student game with some "puzzles", I put that in quotes because there isn't really that much to solve in there.
Going to play Frame of Mind next, another short student puzzle game.

Reactions: Cacher