Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 26 of 2024)

Cacher

MetaMember
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

I returned to One Piece Odyssey after a break. Just reached Enies Lobby. This is quite a difficulty spike so I am going to take the dungeon slow. :face-with-cold-sweat:

Dec 5, 2018
Hades, finished the epilogue and even got all the achievements in the process, also maxed all but one character relationships (and reading online I am at the mercy of the RNG gods to trigger the dialog that would progress the chain) so I'm done with the game.

Shadow of the Erdree barely started the DLC and I'm considering respeccing since it seems that my dex build is gonna bite me in the ass. But we'll see how it goes. And since I have next week off I might try to do as much as i can.

Reactions: Cacher

fearthedawn

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Slowly crawling through Shadow of the Erdtree, might take me many weeks at this pace but if it continues to impress i'm fine with that.

Reactions: Cacher

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I played Tarisland at launch the other day. It's just another failed attempt at cloning WoW, so shallow and horrible to play in comparison. 20 years later, these devs still just never get what made WoW great.

It only made me go back to playing WoW instead. :blobgamer: