Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 27 of 2024)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

One Piece Odyssey: Arrived at Dressrosa. Disappointed that the city is already under siege right at the start. I didn't watch the anime so I would love to see this beautiful city before the attack although development-wise it is reasonable.

Grindstone: Got this during summer sale and already put in over 10 hours into it in a span of two days. Yeah I don't have a life What an addictive and satisfying game. The developers nailed it.

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

One Piece Odyssey: Arrived at Dressrosa. Disappointed that the city is already under siege right at the start. I didn't watch the anime so I would love to see this beautiful city before the attack although development-wise it is reasonable.

Grindstone: Got this during summer sale and already put in over 10 hours into it in a span of two days. Yeah I don't have a life What an addictive and satisfying game. The developers nailed it.
Cool to know that someone else besides me on this planet played One Piece Odyssey too :face-with-tears-of-joy:

It's not flawless, but if you love JRPGs and One Piece, you'll have a great time with it :D

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I started Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth and got to chapter 3 so far. I also finished Shadow of the Erdtree but I'm thinking of playing through it again with my other character and following a guide this time to not miss anything.

And the last one is Forza Horizon 4, I had already played it through GP previously but with the upcoming delisting I bought it on Steam so I can still play.

OP
Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Cool to know that someone else besides me on this planet played One Piece Odyssey too :face-with-tears-of-joy:

It's not flawless, but if you love JRPGs and One Piece, you'll have a great time with it :D
I love One Piece. :cat-heart-blob: Odyssey is a good game. I yearn for more so please make a sequel.

• Love
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Will the One Piece sequel be called two piece? đź‘™
:wd_warren:

I've been playing more Lords of the Fallen. I'm nearly done with a second ending, and didn't forget to make a backup save before I locked myself in for that one, so I can then rollback and not actually have to play through the whole game again (again), only the very last area.

That's one thing I really appreciate about Elden Ring and it's probably not something most people even think about, but you basically just get to pick an ending after the final boss, assuming you have met the criteria for more than one. It's not easy (maybe even impossible?) to accidentally lock yourself in one.

• Toucan
  • Evil
Reactions: lashman and Cacher