Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 32 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing? Baldur's Gate 3, I guess

Continuing Tales of Vesperia. After 40 hours, I feel slight burnt-out on the game so I return to Tears of the Kingdom today. Overall didn't played much lately as I put more time into other hobby. God please can time move faster so I can play Starfield?

rickyson33

Apr 26, 2019
Xenoblade Chronicles X and I'm very much enjoying it.
Fascinating world, honestly very good looking, great music, interesting story so far and shockingly enough even the side quests are pretty good.
i've enjoyed all the Xenoblade games but every time a new one comes out and doesn't have giant robots to fly around in I get a bit sad

anyways as for this thread BG3 for me as well for the foreseeable future

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
Been focusing on Rusted Moss. It's fantastic. It feels awkward learning to use the grappling hook, but it starts to feel natural after a few hours and you can just schmoove through the platforming sections. Feels great.

The game seems like a cult classic just waiting for its cult to come along.

spiel

Apr 17, 2019
Roadwarden is so good. I can't stop playing. (well, actually I can, because it's 4am now) I feel like my playthrough is going to end horribly but I want to see it through.

OP
Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I don't remember the dungeons in Tales of Vesperia being so long. I guess my younger self had more free time than me now...

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I'm not playing BG3, since I'm waiting for co-op.

Still playing Trails from Zero, getting to the end. The pace has picked up considerably after the intermission -- it certainly wasn't bad before, especially compared to some other Trails games, but now it's rapid, and the stakes also shot up. Great fun.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Surprise surprise, playing Baldur's Gate 3. Playing my Drow Bard trying to redeem the Drows.

Also playing The Shell (AKA Kara no Shoujo) and Rachet & Clank. It is going to be hard to split my time though with BG3 being so engrossing.

I somehow finished Diablo 4, I am struggling to play through the seasonal stuff. The actual story was decent, but unsure how much I want to stick with it.

Reactions: Cacher

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I got my Skell in XCX :dmcblob:
Was immediately overwhelmed by the new customization options and stuff for a minute, so I went back to GhostWire Tokyo, which I've now finished. Ended up quite enjoying it in the end. Some of the setpieces and bosses are really cool and the exploration and stealth/combat loop is quite fun after some upgrades. There was also one sidequest in a school (which was apparently free post-launch content?) that was actually genuinely scary. Really good stuff.
And then I've went back to XCX and am roaming the world in my mech, which feels incredibly fun.