Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 4 of 2024)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

Tears of the Kingdom for me. Oh, and also the most popular MMORPG in the world, Reality Online! It can be fun as times, and also be very exhausting because I can't check my status in the game!

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I started playing Disgaea 7 and I'm some hours in. It's pretty good, I like it a lot more than 6, but I'm not sure how much I'll play yet. Learning lots of intricate systems still has its charm but I probably won't keep putting time into it like I used to.

Reactions: Cacher and Stevey

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Finished Breathedge last week and flipped the last house in House Flipper yesterday. 🏡 I might go back to it at some point if the DLCs ever get dirt cheap.

I think I'll start Hardspace Shipbreaker next.

Dec 5, 2018
Momodora: moonlit farewell Finished the game (111%) the only thing left would be to play on harder difficulties but I'm done with it.
Ace attorney trilogy: finished the 4th case of the first game.
Turnip boy robs a bank: So far it seems like a roguelite sequel to the first game

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. I really like the time shenanigans powers they did in 2d. Even have to think in some of the puzzles as well. Combat is surprisingly good and fluid. With parry, dodge, launcher, air combos and more.

Playing on the highest difficulty and it's a good challenge. I'm glad they chose to do fast retry on bosses rather than take the souls approach.

valkyries

Jan 17, 2024
I just finished Nier Replicant. I love these Drakengard/Nier games but honestly. Getting Ending E was very tedious and I'm not going to bother with the other remaining achievements. This game could be called: "Emotional Backtracking: The Game"

Playing Automata once again now.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I'm gonna start Fate/Hollow Ataraxia having finished my rewatch of UBW and Heaven's Feel. This years FGO Valentine event introduces Bazzet so the timing is perfect.

I also want to start RDR2. It was gifted to me by Hektor when i beat my cancer. I enjoyed the multiplayer and got all the achievements I could, but then life happened and I had to put the Single player on hold for a while. 2022 and 2023 was just too crazy between moving, finding work, and adjusting to new apartment with everything inbetween. Recently Vtuber Mori Calliope started playing RDR2 and that put me back in the mood to start it too. So this time for sure! Gonna do cowboy shit and beat this game.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I stated playing the SpellForce 3 campaign with a friend, and one of the more important characters is voiced by the same actor as Geralt of Rivia, and he sounds exactly the same. Now I can't hear anything he says as anything other than Geralt.

That aside, the game seems quite fun so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cacher and LEANIJA

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Hardspace Shipbreaker.
It's great. Chill, until it all of a sudden isn't chill when you accidentally start a fire or something while breaking a ship apart. :toucan:

• Comfy
Reactions: Cacher

The Dear Leader

MetaMember
Oct 19, 2018
Helplessly addicted to PalWorld, have nearly 30 hours on that already, also start TLOUII Remastered NG+, such an amazing game, still graphically impressive and the story telling second to none.

• Gib
Reactions: lashman and Cacher