Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 40 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

Defeated Chapter 4 boss of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore a few days ago. Going through some side stories now. It continues to be very enjoyable. Love it,

Also purchased the new DLC of Fights in Tight Spaces, Weapon of Choice. This game is one of my favorite games in recent year, so it is surreal to get new content after nearly two years of blank. Haven't finished it yet but the new cards and enemies are great. So good.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Tried getting back to act 3 of Baldur's Gate, got maybe 3/4 of an hour of dialogs. Not delighted. To be fair the game tries really hard to make combat encounters happen in a city setting, but yeah, it can only go that far.

I was hyped for Realms Deep 2023 so I played through Cultic, HROT and Ghostrunner back to back. Now I'm a little fed up but I could still see me squeeze something like Turbo Overkill, Ultrakill, or whatever other Boomer Shooter I still have in my purchase crosshair. The original Blood ? Kingpin vanilla ?

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Probably will play some Overwatch 2 or CS2 with my old friends, want to continue with Immortal Fenyx Rising (bought at steam launch) and its pretty good.

Reactions: Cacher and Li Kao

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Started up Hitman 2 (playing through the Hitman 3 client). Feels nice to return to this series. The sheer number of options you have in any given mission is just so nice and the overall plot makes for a decent Bond-esque espionage thriller.

And of course continuing on with Balurs Gate 3.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Played through Nayuta, which was really good and started the new story/area update in Genshin which I'll be doing for at least the next week as well.
Probably also gonna start some games from the current Humble.

fearthedawn

Apr 19, 2019
I'm 50 hours into my Cyberpunk 2.0 playthrough and seeing how i haven't even gone to the DLC yet and the base game is about half done... save to say i'll be playing it for another week at least, probably longer.

Reactions: Cacher

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Mainly Biomutant and Shadowhand.

Installed Trine 2, seems like my save is still there so this week I might finish the DLC that's been sitting there, waiting for me to come back... for 10 years. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
I've somehow sunk 45 hours into Cyberpunk 2077 in the past week. I think it's kind of average, but I can't stop playing. I do like the DLC though, if only for Idris Elba.

I've also been playing Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles which is basically just Slay the Spire with dice. It's enjoyable.

Reactions: Cacher and lashman

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Started playing Unsighted and so far it's really good. It's pretty, characters and story seem interesting so far and gameplay feels really good after getting used to it.

Reactions: Cacher