Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 52 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
WEEK 52!!! What are you playing during Christmas?

Marvel's Midnight Suns: Continuing my playthrough during the weekends. Progressing the main story and was surprised by the interactions between the heroes. Game is getting better and better.

Tears of the Kingdom: Finally returning to Zelda after a long hiatus. Launched the game and my muscle memory immediately kicked in so I am not rusty at all. I have been a bit under the weather lately but Zelda just proves that it can make me totally immerse in a game.

• Hug
Reactions: lashman and Stevey

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
Elden Ring- on a new playthrough to get me ready for the DLC.

Against The Storm- just started this, pretty good so far.

Reactions: lashman and Cacher

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Jusant - and I’m having a blast. It’s a chill low stakes climbing game that feels as much a puzzler as anything else.

Dec 5, 2018
Tales of Vesperia, nearly at the end (this time for real).
Tekken 8, tried the demo, runs well (except in the character selection screen, for some reason) and well it certainly is a tekken game.

The Dear Leader

MetaMember
Oct 19, 2018
Alan Wake II - Finishing up my current playthrough
Robocop: Rogue City - Just started and am loving it, will try and finish this before I move onto my next game.
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - Also really enjoying this but will need some time to dig into it.
COD: MWIII - Good chill game in between singleplayer story stuff.
Lethal Company - Been playing with about 6-7 friends with mods and will probably play more tonight!
Jusant - Kinda fell off this game but will try to wrap it up when I can this weekend.

Alot of games but I got a few days off work so I'll have a decent amount of time to play!

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
More Breathedge. It's a lot longer than I expected, but that's also in part because I'm doing everything and exploring quite a bit of the :space: and to my actual surprise it has a little bit of habitat building too. So I've ended up doing and redoing my base a few times.

I bought Afterimage and Vernal Edge from the sales and am going to try and fit them in as well since they are 2023 games, so would be nice to have a few more games on my 2023 top 5. :D

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Going through Tormented Souls and continuing to catch up on Honkai Impact 3rd. Just started chapter 41, only 2 more until I'm caught up again. It's been good stuff.