Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 6 of 2023)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! How are you, good people of MC? What are you playing?

Last week I managed to finish Call of Duty: Black Ops. I never played multiplayer in COD games so campaign is everything, and I had great fun replaying the campaign in BO1. Really cool twist though all the flashbacks in cutscenes were overly done. Still a great time.

I started Hitman on the game pass. Originally I grabbed it on steam but changed my mind because it is still too expensive for all the shitty commercial decisions from IOI we have to endure. I am very bad at this game but it was very fun. Still trying to finish up Jasper Knight in the tutorial mission through different ways. Also purchased a cheap copy of Assassin's Creed Unity on the Xbox and reached sequence 3 during the weekend. My last AC game was Black Flag and I haven't played one for years. Game beats my expectations and the parkour feels great! I was a huge fan of the series during the 360 era and I feel like time-travelling back to my younger self when playing it. It is also a great balance to Hitman: one requires careful planning and patience whereas I can shut down my brain when playing the other one.

Handheld-wise, still going through Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. I should have reached the later half of the game. Still extremely fun to play.

Last edited:

MissCrom

MetaMember
Jan 2, 2023
Finished forspoken 2 days ago which i really loved

Juat finished the winter chapter of tlou remaster on ps5

And playing ultimate alliance 2 co op with girlfriend when i can.

On and off for nnhour each day with gw2

Quite a few new releases coming over the next weeks coming and cant wait.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Marvel's Spider-Man 2018

I think I needed this game. I come back from work, tired and beaten, so I don't want to face another challenge.
SM2018 requires a good bit of mastery with traversal, but the payoff is satisfying. Doing open world chores is fun to do, and story/cutscene writing is well done.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Well I unexpectedly finished Elden Ring last week, so that caught me a bit off-guard.
Decided to jump into Baldr Sky for real this time (I started it a bit last year but got side tracked like 2 hours in). Also gonna continue on with Eiyuuden Chronicles: Rising.
Should last me another couple weeks, since Baldr Sky is about as long as Elden Ring apparently (~100 hours), though since I read quite fast I'm expecting to "only" take like 70 or so. We shall see :grimacing-face: :sweaty-blob:

undu

Mar 17, 2019
So I thought I finished P5R after 108 hours, I guess the final boss I beat was from the original P5 and now I'm in the Royal content. Right now it feels like the start of a seconds anime season, need to start from basics after having amped everything to 11 in the finale of last season

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
World of Tanks - Leveling up the JP medium branch currently at Tier 8

FFXIV - Just cleared the first dungeon of the Endwalker expansion. So much to catch up on.

Azur Lane - Break week! :sleep: After so many back-to-back events it is needed though. Valentines is coming up and it looks like Yostar is gearing up for another big event around it.

Dark and Darker - New playtest just launched. Might check this out with a friend later.

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
Started Chaos;Head NoaH but only have played a bit into Chapter 2 so not much to talk about for now.

Reached the finale in Lost Judgment but still mostly busy doing side stuff. School Stories are rather middling unfortunately, some of them are just too long (Boxing/Robots/Bikers) and a bunch of them are just bland. At least rhythm minigame was fun, even if it was rather too easy.

And most of my time I spend on HYPER DEMON. Trying to get both DEICIDE and 300 score run but, unsurprisingly, failing at both. Getting pretty close though.

Last edited:

Jonas

Nov 18, 2022
Finaly got my new pc so it's been 10 minutes of pretty much everything to see how things run but some longer sessions have been spent on Darktide which now looks amazing but I don't really think it's that much fun. I've mostly played as the sharpshoter and yea the bolter is nice but that's about it weapons wise =/

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Witch on the Holy Night (Switch) - Wow, completely engrossed in this one. I usually struggle to get 1 or 2 hours of gaming in a night, but I have made time for this VN (at the expense of sleep :ripblob:) and am close to finishing. I would absolutely double dip on PC. Hard to imagine any other VN toping this for awhile.

Persona 5R (Steam) - Mostly on the back burner until I finish Witch on the Holy Night, but I am going to try to finish this, this month.

Neural Cloud (Mobile) - Getting into autopilot mode which is normally when I drop off playing a mobile game, might give it a few more weeks.

Pizza Tower (Steam) - Plan to play more this week on Deck, but it was toppled for now.