Discussion What are you currently playing? (Week 7 of 2024)

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
New week, new thread! What are you playing?

I reached 5-2 of the Apollo Justice trilogy but felt a bit burnt out on Ace Attorney, so I switch to play Dragon Quest 2 on the analogue pocket. Huge improvement over the first one due to change in saving and inclusion of party members. Very enjoyable.

• Hug
  • Eyes
Reactions: PhaZZe and lashman
Dec 5, 2018
Ace attorney trilogy: middle of case 3 of Justice for All. I'll be real here. I had totally forgotten this case existed until i was midway into the investigation.
Also some tekken 8.

Reactions: Cacher and lashman

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Still getting through Persona 3 Reload. Got a fair amount left to do, but I’m approaching the end.

Reactions: Cacher and lashman

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Jumping between a big Genshin update, an even bigger Star Rail update and Cold Steel 3, lol.
...Works really well though, actually, and I'm having a great time with all 3 of them.

Took me about 20 hours until I hit Chapter 2 in CS3, so I can already see that this is gonna take a while :cold-sweat:

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I break an occasional ship in Shipbreaker every now and then, will probably go to max rank at least, might even keep it in the rotation after that. It's chill. Who knows, maybe I'll try the single death mode too or something.

Also Filament. It's fascinating how much the design reminds me of The Witness. In that there's a basic puzzle type that is used throughout the game but with slight modifiers within an area. Also having some passwords in the environment.
It's also fascinating how some modifier types really just kind of break my brain and some I breeze through without any problems.

Reactions: Cacher

valkyries

Jan 17, 2024
Took a lil' break from Persona 5 Royal in japanese and played a bit of the Original FF7 modded because I want to play the remake afterwards. Just left Midgar and went through the Mines after the Serpent. I love the voice acting mod.

Reactions: Cacher