Q&A What would you do in a Zombie apocalypse?

Yakkue

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Sep 6, 2018
You wake up in the first day of a Zombie outbreak - how would you react?
Would you try your luck on your own or try to join/create a community of survivors? Would you head for/stay in cities to gain supplies, or capture a ship to get away as far as possible from civilization and hope there is no such thing as Zombie-sharks?

Robby

Short, but sassy.
Sep 20, 2018
Gather all the supplies I could, find an island. Have a nice couple quiet weeks in hopefully paradise before my stuff runs out, then blow my face off.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
of course you would ...

and yeah, i'd probably try to join/create a community ... although, to be perfectly honest, i would almost definitely be one of the very first to go :p like ...

(click to zoom in)

OP
OP
Yakkue

Yakkue

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Sep 6, 2018
What if the zombie virus doesn't break out amongst humans but amongst birds? Would we stand a chance?

Just stumbled across this movie and the summary is something else:

Zombie Birds
When all the birds in the world disappear under mysterious circumstances, a lonely woman takes her aviary obsessed boyfriend on a picnic only to find that the birds are back, zombified, and looking for revenge.

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
I'd be fucked in a zombie (or any other apocalyptic) scenario. I have very few practical or useful skills. I have no training or practice with any sort of weaponry (the closest would be playing paintball about a dozen times in my youth lol). I'm not in great shape (regardless of the whole cancer thing).

I'd probably be used best as a sacrificial lamb hahahaha