Community What's your resolution(s) for 2024?

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
It's a new year, baby! Wanted to know what everybody's resolutions were for 2024! Maybe we can look back and reflect / update our resolutions here. I'm always curious to see what my friends resolve to change during the new year and then watch it CRASH AND BURN. Lol Jk! Drop your resolutions. I hadn't thought of it, but i know if i don't post this now I'll forget to post it when I decide what my resolution will be.

Spill the beans, Meta!

Reactions: Cacher

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
My main: Save more money, but only because I’ve hit a point financially where I can now afford to, rather than because it’s a new year.

I have a good credit record and a bad habit of making use of long 0% interest periods (20+ months) to buy stuff.

At the end of my last one now, so the money I’d usually spend paying it off will now bolster my savings.

Other than that, not much. I don’t really do new year resolutions because I don’t take them that seriously. For me, they’re an excuse to procrastinate doing anything positive for the other 11 months of the year, and then I just put myself under an unreasonable amount of pressure to change a bunch of stuff in one go.

So my real resolution is to keep on making gradual and incremental positive changes in my life once I’m in a good place to make them.

• Love
Reactions: dummmyy