Q&A Which Mouse and Keyboard are you using?

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Just recently, I got my first mechanical keyboard. Sharkoon Skiller Mech SGK2 with brown keys. In hindsight, I would opt for a lower-profile one without macro keys. Like the Sharkoon PureWriter TKL Blue. But going mechanical was the right decision. I really like the feel and sound :)

As for the mouse. I'm using a Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse. (I swear, I'm not astroturfing for Sharkoon. Just happens to be best for my budget lol)
The mouse is actually nice, looks like a copy of a more premium gaming mouse. The mouse wheel is dying sadly, so I need to get a new one.

Because of that, I would like to know what your gear is and if you like it.

Reactions: lashman

Lain

serial experiments
Sep 20, 2018
I use a cheap Logitech K200 keyboard and a spiffy Logitech G502 mouse with those cool RGB lights.
The G502 is such an awesome mouse, especially for those games that recognize the buttons to easily map some more actions to the mouse.
Even the RGB lights had a cool use in games, or maybe I should say game, with The Division using the light to indicate my health.

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
If we're using Amazon links it's Logitech G400 mouse and an old Apple keyboard similar to this one. I loved Logitech's MX512 so I picked up it's successor once it died and will probably do the same next time. As for the keyboard I don't think I'll be able to switch to a mechanical keyboard until I find a low profile one that suits me.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Logitech G603 Wireless Mouse.

Logitech G Pro Mechanical. (10 Keyless)

I like them a lot. Good reliability, no performance complaints, don't look overly tacky or anything.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
If we're using Amazon links it's Logitech G400 mouse and an old Apple keyboard similar to this one. I loved Logitech's MX512 so I picked up it's successor once it died and will probably do the same next time. As for the keyboard I don't think I'll be able to switch to a mechanical keyboard until I find a low profile one that suits me.
honestly at this point - the only keyboard i'm willing to switch to (but probably never will 'cause it's FUCKING EXPENSIVE!) is the Surface Keyboard

Reactions: freshVeggie

Maniac

As the name suggests. The OG Maniac.
Sep 19, 2018
Under your bed, creepin
metacouncil.com
Corsair & Logitech's beasts. HyperX's new KB is supposedly real good too.

Just stay away from Razer. Stay the fuck away.

But yeah, I've got a TKL Corsair atm (K65). Thinking of going for a custom mech next up, though. Not entirely sure yet, however. But no "gaming" keyboard has all the features and buttons and knobs I desire.

And I really don't care about stupid RGB. :p

(Also: For my mouse I have the Logitech G900. Amazing piece of kit)
Post automatically merged:

honestly at this point - the only keyboard i'm willing to switch to (but probably never will 'cause it's FUCKING EXPENSIVE!) is the Surface Keyboard

But...

Why?

Also: Low profile is for plebs, none-mechanical is for tosspots.

RGB is for tryhards and SteelSeries is for optimistic bastards that honestly think Danish hardware could possibly be reliable without a beer in hand.

Also this automatic post merging is amazing. Top notch, Lash.

brau

huh?
Sep 20, 2018
I have quite a few different ones. But you can pay me and i would still be too lazy to find out which versions they are. haha

Reactions: freshVeggie