News Yakuza: Like a Dragon coming to Steam

Rando10123

Sep 15, 2019
So where's my Sakura Taisen PC ? :thinking-blob:
I guess that's not a big priority to them? I wish they'd work on it too but if they said "well, the PS4 version flopped in the US so no need to make a port" I'd be annoyed by it. Hopefully it's just a matter of resources and they'll do it at least this year

Reactions: Kandrick

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
I wonder if they'll reveal it at the Xbox Series X event alongside an Xbox version on thursday. Seems like the most likely option considering the GamePass push and timing of the leak.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Fantastic news.

This is the one with turn-based combat, right? I'm not too fond of the combat system in the mainline games, too button mashy and repetitive.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Is this going to be another situation similar to when NISA/Kondo-san telling us we can start with CS3 with no issues? :dana_blanket:

I'm still getting it day one, but I'd like to play it in chronological order.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Is this going to be another situation similar to when NISA/Kondo-san telling us we can start with CS3 with no issues? :dana_blanket:

I'm still getting it day one, but I'd like to play it in chronological order.
Yeah, I don't recommend playing 7 if it's your first game. SEGA really should have at least released Yakuza 6 between Kiwami 2 and now because 7 gets into heavy spoiler territory when it comes to 6's plot.

Reactions: Rosenkrantz