Giveaway ALLYOUPLAY.COM thank you - 15% off code + 2 games giveaway

ALLYOUPLAY.COM

Dec 2, 2020
Hello Metacoucil community!

On behalf of ALLYOUPLAY.COM, we wanted to thank you for your purchases during Black Friday and Cyber Monday! For that reason, we want to share with you a couple of codes that you can use to get free games and discounts:

• 10x 15% discount code (10 users only, 1 time per user), available up to the 23rd of December:
    Hidden content
    You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
  • 1x Steam key for Surgeon Simulator (ROW):
    Hidden content
  • 1x Steam key for Planet Zoo (EUR-UK-USA):
    Hidden content

How to apply the discount code in ALLYOUPLAY.COM:
  1. Register in the store via this link
  2. Select up to 2 games you like and add them to the cart (up to EUR 30 - USD 36.20).
  3. Click on your cart. On the right side of the screen you'll see the word 'Discount code', click there, paste the code and 'Apply Coupon'
  4. That's it!
How to redeem the Steam key:

Steam

Any type of feedback to improve our site will be kindly appreciated :)

Cheers!

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
While I didn't want to redeem anything (mostly because I'm already playing enough things and some users could benefit from those games) I want to thank you for such amazing giveaway and your presence, here's hope to see you around here more interacting and hopefully receiving feedback too.

Have an amazing day :cat-heart-blob:

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
I dont want to redeem anything! Thanks for doing this for the community!. im from chile not sure if thoose keys works for South America but the site looks sick!

• Love
Reactions: lashman

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Thank you once again for giving 2 giveaways to the community plus one amazing voucher discount code. I can't add anything more than I have already but I think what Mor said was exactly on point with my thoughts.

I hope this is a first step into building a new relationship between Allyouplay and MetaCouncil community members and here's hoping for more amazing deals, especifically "super sale" deals in the short term.
In the end, Steam Winter Sale is very close, I believe a bit more than 2 weeks from now until it arrives.

• Love
Reactions: lashman