Community Backlog Blitz Season 19 - Runs April 1 through June 30 with a cash prize raffle at the end

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I don't think I'm going to finish a single title this round.
Unless I commit to Doom Eternal, it's looking unlikely.

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Finished Peregrin.
Kind of eh, just really basic puzzle game with a... message, I suppose.
And with that my blitz is complete.
:blobpraise:

I don't think I'm going to finish a single title this round.
Unless I commit to Doom Eternal, it's looking unlikely.
There's still 5 weeks almost 6 weeks left, don't give up just yet.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Beat Doom Eternal. Guess I should commit to one of the other games on my list between now and the end of the month

Reactions: MegaApple
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I finished four of my games and started my fifth like 1.5 months ago and haven't returned to it. I'm taking this week "off" so I'm hoping I get around to putting more time into Seabed but we'll see. I bet I'll end up rushing it with like four days left in the month.

• Love
Reactions: MegaApple

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Finished Danganronpa V3, this was pretty long and I'm still trying to figure out if i like the ending or not. Interesting, to say the least.

Last edited:

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Dirt 4. The mood is completely different from previous games, the game's main activity is rally, probably due to Dirt Rally success. Many events are gone: Rally raid, asymmetrical rally cross and demolition derby, with the formers replaced with offroad stadium tracks and british rules rally cross, and gymkana replaced by board smashing due to Ken Block signing with EA at the time. Even by modern standards its a long game to complete its career mode (40-50 hours if you ignore the historic rally events). I recommend it but the game was delisted when EA took over Codemasters so a key reseller may be your best bet.

Next and last game is Anno 1404, which for some reason I've never been able to complete all scenarios despite attempting it several times.

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
The Forgotten City done, it was really fun! That's all the blitz done for me.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Swapped in Cat Quest to replace Hellblade. Really not feeling it. I would rather watch a movie if I need something similar.

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
The Anno 1404 glitch is still there in the History Edition so I give up. I could attempt it at a lower difficulty but I dont want to spend 3 hours to see if it works.

I'm replacing Anno 1404 with Enemy Front, a game I already finished 3 weeks ago. So thats it for this season.