|OT| Beautiful Selfie thread

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Been a while since I've popped back into this thread but gotta say that it's great seeing folks are still sharing pictures. We've got a bunch of great looking folks around here!

Though I hear tales of a cat man roaming these very forums. Many pass it off as superstition but I have my suspicions about who it is! :detectiveblob:

It's lashman! :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Oh no! Nobody panic.. I think it might be me! :fearful-face:
Nice pics and nice cat :)

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019

Got a bunch of skin care done to me recently! While nice I don't see myself doing it more than once haha.
Reminds me of Face/Off :p
Good thing that you take care of that. I should but I’m too cheap to do it properly xD

Reactions: lashman

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019

Got a bunch of skin care done to me recently! While nice I don't see myself doing it more than once haha.
As a mud person, due to your proximity to the deeper underground of the earth, can you confirm the existence of the Crab People?

(southpark reference)

Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
NarohDethan Same here but as i'm working from home at the moment i don't care! I had hair down to my arse for most of my teens and twenties and it's still "long" according to most of my colleagues! and that was back in March! :D ( It feels super short to me tho )
It's been handy having a bunch of those tube Snood things in various materials from cycling and VR, i just put one of them on to keep my hair up and out of my face. I has the added bonus of slightly annoying one of my housemates too when i wander round the house. Result!