|OT| Beautiful Selfie thread

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I don't think I have ever shared a selfie on the internet, do I want to?

Yes! I thought about doing this thread awhile back, but figured since most on MC are old farts that think a camera will steal their soul, that there wouldn't be many replies.:D

So here is one of the better selfies I have.:D

Why do you have a mirror in front of your post boxes?

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
That's a classy selfie of yourself
Thanks!:) Now share yours!

I don't think I have ever shared a selfie on the internet, do I want to?

Why do you have a mirror in front of your post boxes?
Share share share!:D also have no idea why the mirror, I don't live there haha. But I guess decoration, seen a few Parisian places that have mirrors by the entrance.

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
I don't use social media or take selfies. My buddy took a picture of me at a burger joint somewhat recently though. I've used it as an avatar on Era for a few, but would rather pretend I'm Chow Yun-Fat. Pretend you didn't see this.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
For anyone that checks out the pet thread and has asked themselves, "Why does this guy post so many cat pictures? Wait.. why does he have so many cats to begin with?!"

Well now you can put a face to what must seem to be a crazy cat person. :LOL:
I'm not exactly the most photogenic person

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
It's nice to see the people behind the username and avatar. You all look like fine, nice folks.

Here's my ugly mug, hope none of you get scared or too disgusted:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018

Better haircut coming soon. I specifically asked them to NOT accentuate my receding hairline
It's not baldness, it's experience.

If everything else fails, you can always get a barcode tattoo in the back of your head and start charging for murder.

Reactions: DriftedPlanet

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
Better haircut coming soon. I specifically asked them to NOT accentuate my receding hairline
As someone whose hair began falling out right after his first legal drink, believe me when I say this, literally nobody cares as much as you. Take a look at my pic. I'm 28. Would I really look much better w/ hair? You look fine, and you dress well. You've got that late-90's Bruce Willis thing going for you. Don't forget that male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone. Confidence is everything.