Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks. It was a normal day for me but that's not really a bad thing in my case.
I get you. Birthdays used to feel pretty special when I was younger but they keep getting less and less important as I get older. It even got to the point where I forgot it was my birthday this year until my brother brought it up! Still, we gotta make the most we can out of our short time here :D

Rogue Agent

Takes too damn long to finish games
Apr 4, 2019
I get you. Birthdays used to feel pretty special when I was younger but they keep getting less and less important as I get older. It even got to the point where I forgot it was my birthday this year until my brother brought it up! Still, we gotta make the most we can out of our short time here :D
I'm the same way, I forgot about it too for a short while. And you're right, time flies so hopefully we make the best of our time and enjoy,

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
Oh no! I wasn't getting notifications for this thread and missed so many birthdays! :cryingwhyblob:

Happy birthday to all those that I've missed and happy birthday to curi0usBystander! I hope that you all had/have wonderful days! :partyblob2:

Same. I haven't been getting notifications for either this or the co-op thread. Gotta check them manually now!

Happy birthday curi0usBystander , ToBeStill and Zojirushi . Hope you guys have/had a good one :cat-heart-blob:

Dec 5, 2018
happy birthday curi0usBystander! :partyblob2:

hope you're having an awesome one! :D

:wd_caketato:
Happy birthday curi0usBystander, ToBeStill. Wish you guys all the best :minos_king:
Oh no! I wasn't getting notifications for this thread and missed so many birthdays! :cryingwhyblob:

Happy birthday to all those that I've missed and happy birthday to curi0usBystander! I hope that you all had/have wonderful days! :partyblob2:

Happy Birthday curi0usBystander!

Have a great day!
Same. I haven't been getting notifications for either this or the co-op thread. Gotta check them manually now!

Happy birthday curi0usBystander , ToBeStill and Zojirushi . Hope you guys have/had a good one :cat-heart-blob:

Deleted member 113

Doesn't feel like a reason to celebrate when you are nearing the 40's though.
I'm on the same boat, and I was never one to put of lot of importance on my birthday date (in fact, my bad mood on my birthdays is notorious among those who know me :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:), but as for what you're saying in terms of age, I disagree, there's still a lot to celebrate. :thumbsupblob:

I don't know about you, but I feel there's still a lot to do, a lot to try, a lot of see.
Yeah, you reach a certain age where you realize it's too late to realize some of your dreams and life goals.
But, at the same time, you should have now a better understanding of what you like and dislike, so I try, whenever possible, to spoil myself a bit, and I "block" a lot of crap that bothers me.
I try not to waste time on things and people who upset me.

I've been travelling a lot more (not abroad, since money is always an issue; I mean going 2-3 days to some random, remote places here in Portugal), and trying out new things.
It may be too late for some things, but for others, you only need to open your mind a bit, and put yourself up to it.

Enjoy your day, Dragon1893 .:highfiveblob:

Reactions: lashman

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I'm on the same boat, and I was never one to put of lot of importance on my birthday date (in fact, my bad mood on my birthdays is notorious among those who know me :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:), but as for what you're saying in terms of age, I disagree, there's still a lot to celebrate. :thumbsupblob:

I don't know about you, but I feel there's still a lot to do, a lot to try, a lot of see.
Yeah, you reach a certain age where you realize it's too late to realize some of your dreams and life goals.
But, at the same time, you should have now a better understanding of what you like and dislike, so I try, whenever possible, to spoil myself a bit, and I "block" a lot of crap that bothers me.
I try not to waste time on things and people who upset me.

I'm been travelling a lot more (not abroad, since money is always an issue; I mean going 2-3 days to some random, remote places here in Portugal), and trying out new things.
It may be too late for some things, but for others, you only need to open your mind a bit, and put yourself up to it.

Enjoy your day, Dragon1893 .:highfiveblob:
That's a great attitude to have. I've been feeling more positive since my vacation a month ago, I was feeling pretty down before that. I spend so much of my life working a job I don't like just to make ends meet, finding pleasure in the little things is important, even as you become more and more jaded with age.

Deleted member 113

That's a great attitude to have. I've been feeling more positive since my vacation a month ago, I was feeling pretty down before that. I spend so much of my life working a job I don't like just to make ends meet, finding pleasure in the little things is important, even as you become more and more jaded with age.
Don't get me wrong, everyone feels a bit jaded with age. :)
I still dislike my job, but I can't quit, because I have bills to pay.
It is, what it is. It's not always easy coping with it, and not feeling resentful when you work your ass off for a wage that barely covers your expenses, and then you see some people spending more than what you earn in a year on a pair of shoes.

But, with age, you start valuing things a bit more, and enjoying different things. And valuing your leisure times a bit more.
All my life, I've lived in Porto, and I would get stressed out if I went to rural places. Now, I travel to rural places, and dream of moving away from the city in a few years, as soon as I finish paying loans and such. :giggle:

Nappael

MetaMember
Nov 16, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nappael!!! :partyblob:

hope you'll have an awesome one (and finally start talking to us :p)

Happy birthday Nappael! :partyblob:

Happy birthday Nappael !!
Happy birthday Nappael! I hope you enjoy the cake! 🎂:p
Happy Birthday! Nappael

Get it? Comedy Gold that is!
Super late but couldn't miss it, happy birthday Nappael :minos_king:
I am super late, but thank you for all the nice messages!

and haha that napping apple. Nice.