Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks. It was a normal day for me but that's not really a bad thing in my case.
I get you. Birthdays used to feel pretty special when I was younger but they keep getting less and less important as I get older. It even got to the point where I forgot it was my birthday this year until my brother brought it up! Still, we gotta make the most we can out of our short time here :D

Rogue Agent

Takes too damn long to finish games
Apr 4, 2019
I get you. Birthdays used to feel pretty special when I was younger but they keep getting less and less important as I get older. It even got to the point where I forgot it was my birthday this year until my brother brought it up! Still, we gotta make the most we can out of our short time here :D
I'm the same way, I forgot about it too for a short while. And you're right, time flies so hopefully we make the best of our time and enjoy,

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
Oh no! I wasn't getting notifications for this thread and missed so many birthdays! :cryingwhyblob:

Happy birthday to all those that I've missed and happy birthday to curi0usBystander! I hope that you all had/have wonderful days! :partyblob2:

Same. I haven't been getting notifications for either this or the co-op thread. Gotta check them manually now!

Happy birthday curi0usBystander , ToBeStill and Zojirushi . Hope you guys have/had a good one :cat-heart-blob:

curi0usBystander

Dec 5, 2018
happy birthday curi0usBystander! :partyblob2:

hope you're having an awesome one! :D

:wd_caketato:
Happy birthday curi0usBystander, ToBeStill. Wish you guys all the best :minos_king:
Oh no! I wasn't getting notifications for this thread and missed so many birthdays! :cryingwhyblob:

Happy birthday to all those that I've missed and happy birthday to curi0usBystander! I hope that you all had/have wonderful days! :partyblob2:

Happy Birthday curi0usBystander!

Have a great day!
Same. I haven't been getting notifications for either this or the co-op thread. Gotta check them manually now!

Happy birthday curi0usBystander , ToBeStill and Zojirushi . Hope you guys have/had a good one :cat-heart-blob: