Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
It doesn't always happen but sometimes it rains on my birthday. Last year it also rained, which is a shame since I didn't get to watch Fantasmic at Disneyland. The pro was that there didn't seem to be as many people at the park that day (despite being the Holiday season).

KingKrouch

Dec 14, 2021
Happy Birthday KingKrouch and PC-tan :cat-heart-blob:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PC-tan and KingKrouch!!! :partyblob: :partyblob2:

hope you're both having a great day! 🎂

Thank you! Woke up early and went to go hang out with a friend, had lunch, bought some shirts and manga, and came back home to have fish and chips, and a spice cake. Felt a bit alone by not as many people being around this time of year, and the potatoes being cooked the way my dad made them made me sad (not in a insult way but in a grief way), but I was up for around 20 or so hours at that point. It was an okay day I think.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you! Woke up early and went to go hang out with a friend, had lunch, bought some shirts and manga, and came back home to have fish and chips, and a spice cake. Felt a bit alone by not as many people being around this time of year, and the potatoes being cooked the way my dad made them made me sad (not in a insult way but in a grief way), but I was up for around 20 or so hours at that point. It was an okay day I think.
sounds like a pretty good day overall, that's good to hear :blobhug: