Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kvik!!! :partyblob2: :partyblob:

hope you'll have a great day today! :D
:LittleCat: :BirthdayCake: Kvik
Happy belated birthday to Kvik!
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Sorry for the extremely late reply. To be honest I didn't have a good birthday. COVID quarantine messed me up, one of my PC broke (the o-ring on my GPU waterblock lost its seal, leaking coolant all over the PSU), then the RAID array on my 2nd PC failed, and I lost about 3 years worth of screenshots, mods, savegames etc. In short, depression is a bitch; hence my absence for the past couple of months.

Anyway, this thread is a place of celebration and not for sob-storytelling. Thanks again for the birthday wishes! :dana_wink:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
In short, depression is a bitch; hence my absence for the past couple of months.
Anyway, this thread is a place of celebration and not for sob-storytelling. Thanks again for the birthday wishes! :dana_wink:
I'm glad to see you back!

I will say that I doubt anyone minds a little venting in here. I'm so sorry it was one of those days where everything that can go wrong seems to and I absolutely understand about depression. I've been absent off and on this year myself due to a combination of work and depression. I hope that you'll have some brighter days ahead! :blobhug:

And happy birthday to Javetus! I hope that you'll have a great one! :partyblob2: