Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
The Steam Controller has a bit of a learning curve for some. I recommend playing anything you're comfortable with. Something with good mouse support, so you can experiment with the touchpad and eventually gyro. Any shooter (1st/3rd) with good mouse support should be good.

Reconfigure controls so you can keep from using the face buttons as much as you're used to. Putting things like Jump/Run on the paddles can go a long way.

• Love
Reactions: Tizoc and lashman

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Happy birthday to ExistentialThought and Pranooy! I hope that you both had an absolutely wonderful day today! :partyblob::partyblob2:

And a happy belated birthday to all that I have missed in recent months. I won't go into great detail for my absence since the most important thing is that you all had great days and were able to celebrate and enjoy your day to the fullest! :partyblob:

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Thanks everyone for your greetings! was a great day, a friend gifted elder ring :D and a lot of clothes. yesterday in Chile we change our timezone so i was working in the night validating the change. really really thanks for all the greetings and love!

love you all!