Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Happy birthday Paul!!! I hope you are having a stellar birthday!

May all of your birthday wishes come true!!!

Happy birthday tmarg!

I hope you have a cool birthday!!! May all of your birthday wishes come true!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Gib
Reactions: Li Kao and lashman

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO7AMMOOD!!! :partyblob: :partyblob2:

hope you'll have a GREAT day! 🎂

Thank you so much lashman ! I'm glad to say I did, my wife made sure to pamper me good today :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:

Happy birthday BO7AMMOOD!!!

Really hope your day is super awesome and all of your birthday wishes come true!!!!!

Thank you very much ExistentialThought ! It really was super awesome! I didn't have any specific birthday wishes but feeling the love both irl and here beats any kind of birthday wish one could have :smiling-face-with-open-mouth::smiling-face-with-open-mouth:

Well both that and those lovely gifs you folks picked too!

You're too kind guys. I barely post here in anymore and you still wish me a happy birthday every single year here. I might not deserve such warm vibes here but I sure do appreciate and treasure it greatly! Thanks again lashman and ExistentialThought , your lovely gesture helped make my day :photoblobheart::photoblobheart::photoblobheart::photoblobheart:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you so much @lashman ! I'm glad to say I did, my wife made sure to pamper me good today :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:
that's great to hear then! :) and you're welcome :blobhug:

You're too kind guys. I barely post here in anymore and you still wish me a happy birthday every single year here. I might not deserve such warm vibes here but I sure do appreciate and treasure it greatly! Thanks again @lashman and @ExistentialThought , your lovely gesture helped make my day :photoblobheart::photoblobheart::photoblobheart::photoblobheart:
well i'm glad we helped you feel even better then! :) and i'll definitely continue to send wishes, because you DEFINITELY deserve it! :D

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
ExistentialThought ! It really was super awesome! I didn't have any specific birthday wishes but feeling the love both irl and here beats any kind of birthday wish one could have :smiling-face-with-open-mouth::smiling-face-with-open-mouth:

Well both that and those lovely gifs you folks picked too!

You're too kind guys. I barely post here in anymore and you still wish me a happy birthday every single year here. I might not deserve such warm vibes here but I sure do appreciate and treasure it greatly! Thanks again lashman and ExistentialThought , your lovely gesture helped make my day :photoblobheart::photoblobheart::photoblobheart::photoblobheart:
You are extremely welcome! I am glad you had a great birthday. :cat-heart-blob: Ditto to what lashman said, you definitely deserve birthday wishes!!!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Slightly late but happy bday BO7AMMOOD! Like ExistentialThought and lashman I'm really glad to hear it was a great day! :partyblob2:

And I wouldn't worry too much about not posting as often. I'm guilty of the same but I'm sure I can speak for a lot of folks when I say it's always good to see you around no matter how long it's been. :blobhug:

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
that's great to hear then! :) and you're welcome :blobhug:

well i'm glad we helped you feel even better then! :) and i'll definitely continue to send wishes, because you DEFINITELY deserve it! :D
You are extremely welcome! I am glad you had a great birthday. :cat-heart-blob: Ditto to what lashman said, you definitely deserve birthday wishes!!!
Slightly late but happy bday BO7AMMOOD! Like ExistentialThought and lashman I'm really glad to hear it was a great day! :partyblob2:

And I wouldn't worry too much about not posting as often. I'm guilty of the same but I'm sure I can speak for a lot of folks when I say it's always good to see you around no matter how long it's been. :blobhug:
Thank you lashman ExistentialThought and PossiblyPudding , at the risk of sounding a little corny I feel like the only thing I can say is that... I don't know what to say! You folks are really the best!

I also feel like echoing your sentiment PossiblyPudding , even when I only lurk here I still feel sad whenever I see members disappearing whether temporarily or permanently, and I find myself hoping that their disappearance isn't indicative of any bad real life issues.

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it :photoblobheart: :photoblobheart: :photoblobheart:

And happy birthday to 5taquitos ezodagrom jmga and Kuro , I hope that you fine councilors had a great one too :cat-heart-blob: :cat-heart-blob:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you @lashman @ExistentialThought and @PossiblyPudding , at the risk of sounding a little corny I feel like the only thing I can say is that... I don't know what to say! You folks are really the best!

I also feel like echoing your sentiment @PossiblyPudding , even when I only lurk here I still feel sad whenever I see members disappearing whether temporarily or permanently, and I find myself hoping that their disappearance isn't indicative of any bad real life issues.

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it :photoblobheart: :photoblobheart: :photoblobheart: